He already has IL-2 FB and he likes flight sims a lot, but he says that the expansion isn't worth it. What do you think?

He already has IL-2 FB and he likes flight sims a lot, but he says that the expansion isn't worth it. What do you think?

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    He smokes crack too often.

Ace Expansion is tops.

Signature:
    Note: you may include UBBCodeâ™, UBBCodeâ™ Images and HTML in your signature. However, if the forum you are posting to does not allow these codes, your signature will not display as intended.

BuzzU's Avatar Senior Member
    I bought it, so what do you think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buzz

UncleVanya2001's Avatar Banned
    For your friend. Riiiiiigggghhhhhtttt.

Huxley_S's Avatar Senior Member
    Definitely, and bag of weed and a packet of ***s to go with it...

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fdwgdsjk:
    He already has IL-2 FB and he likes flight sims a lot, but he says that the expansion isn't worth it. What do you think?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Invite him over so he can watch you enjoy all the new aircraft.

I'm your friend - I think you should buy it for me & send it to me - I'll pay the shipping.

S!

M0NS

"So when Diogenes perceived that he was greatly excited and quite keyed up in mind with expectancy, he toyed with him and pulled him about in the hope that somehow he might be moved from his pride and thirst for glory and be able to sober up a little. For he noticed that at one time he was delighted, and at another grieved at the same thing, and that his soul was as unsettled as the weather at the solstices when both rain and sunshine come from the very same source."

(Dio Chrysostom "Discourse" 4.77-78)

Leck mich am arsch

If you're not up-to-date on the version then you can't play online with the masses. Playing online is where the real action is, your friend is an idiot.

IL-2 original P-39 vet soon to be P-63 vet.

CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine.