how to solve the puzzle

This is the puzzle and the coordinates so you can orientate:

North
    XXX
    XXXEAST(close door)
    XXX
    south

Now, you need to put the green one frist on, just walk on it, and to delete the blue you had to step on, just stand on more platforms untill all blues are gone.
    Then we start with this:
    XXX
    X0X
    XXX
    The green is on like I said,

then:
    XXX
    XOX
    XOX
    (frist one middle south)

then:
    XXX
    XXX
    XOX
    (the green just switch off, thats ok)

then:
    XOX
    XXX
    XOX

Then:
    XOO
    XXX
    XOX

Then:
    XOO
    XXO
    XOX

Then:
    XOO
    XOO
    XOX
    (we just put green on again)

Then:
    XOO
    OOO
    XOX

Then:
    OOO
    OOO
    XOX

Then(almost finish)
    OOO
    OOO
    OOX

And last step:

OOO
    OOO
    OOO

And door will open.

I have another question, in this dungeon there is a name hidden, in the seocnd floor, the name is:
    Spoiler:  Show
    Sandro

I know this is one guy from the MM2 and I think also HEroesM2-HeroesM3 but is the solution to any riddle? I didnt see any.

That solution did not work. One square keeps turning off after I step on a nearby squre.

in side that 3x3 area, the 4th step must be on that middle tile. Every time you step on the tile inside that area is consider 1 step, but stepping on the tile outside that 3x3 area is not consider 1 step.

So, sometimes when you walk 2 outsider tile of that area, you may jump out of the 3x3 area, move around and find another "off" tile (must be the east, west, south or north tile), then step on it, and take your 4th step in the middle. Repeat this until you make all the tile "on". And the puzzle is solved.

Your suggestion is indeed correct!

Originally Posted by kakarnage Go to original post
    If it is the 3x3 square puzzle, I just kind of stumbled through it. I think the trick is that you can change 3 outside squares then you must hit the middle square. If you hit a 4th outside square before the middle it resets. Then just work to get them all turned on...
    I followed your instructions i.e. just step on and light up 3 of the outside blue lighted floorplates and then step on the center plate until all blue plates are lit and then step in the center and the corridor with the treasure chest opens up. Thank You!