[19/02] Post-launch Patch 1 now available!

Hello adventurers!
    You have been waiting for it and might already saw it, but here it comes, the official release of Might & Magic X – Legacy first post launch patch!

Your game should patch automatically on both Uplay & Steam platforms.

To discover all improvements of this version, please check our last week article on MMX OpenDev http://bit.ly/1gb9I8N

MMX Team.

[19/02] Post-launch Patch 1 now available!

Hello adventurers!
    You have been waiting for it and might already saw it, but here it comes, the official release of Might & Magic X – Legacy first post launch patch!

Your game should patch automatically on both Uplay & Steam platforms.

To discover all improvements of this version, please check our last week article on MMX OpenDev http://bit.ly/1gb9I8N

MMX Team.

Great news MMX team! and thank you for it!

But please can you explain how does the monster respawn Works? i know you said long ago there was a way how monsters would respawn, nevertheless nobody seems to know how it Works others than just modifying files (modding) or via bugs.

Game Works well for me and always has, please answer the question that i know many people are wondering as well.

Thanks and keep it up that i want more content please!

Cyall

10GB patch !?

Thanks, but you guys don't know about differential patches (dif) ?
    8 hours to download a 10GB patch seems quite much to solve some game problems (!!!!)

patch dont start

i have press version 1.3.1-14382 of the game and patch dont start, plz help me!

thanks

Originally Posted by Zorro_XL Go to original post
    8 hours to download a 10GB patch seems quite much to solve some game problems (!!!!)

Interesting - my patch through Steam was only 1.1GB.

where are these new dungeons?

Originally Posted by jdayke Go to original post
    where are these new dungeons?
    im trying to find out the dungeon locations or where to find them also....but it seems to be a secret!!

For some of the bugfixes, it seems to be, that you have to start a new game. I skipped the bestiary quest for obvious reason, but even after the patch, i didn't get the relic dagger reward.

I always expected to have to start anew.

This is how the world of games works today, or software in general even. The initial release is what used to be called a beta test.

Willey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Zorro_XL Go to original post

My update started at ~6700MB / 10200MB or something like that. So it was like 3,5-4GB.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►