Book in Vantyr range doesn't seem to do anything. Bug?

There's a book in the Vantyr range at coordinates 141,93. When I pick it up, I don't seem to get a new lore entry. Is this a bug? Some sort of quest I haven't accepted? Does anyone know?

The same thing happened to me as well, I was wondering if there were duplicate books or something. I was able to complete the 9 volumes of the book quest so it didn't break that for me...

That happened in me in one of the shipwrecks (outside New Sorpigal, IIRC) right around Act IV. I wondered if it just wasn't just an issue of more books being implemented than they had written content for. It wasn't part of Umberto's book quest either.

Hey it is always a great experience to read such kind of quality and unique books. I have for college students. You can grab this in affordable prices.

I am facing the same issue since few times and I ad no idea how to fix this bug. Can you please help me to get rid of this issue. The best dissertation proofreading services work on official platforms in order to offer some professional tips. I hope this will prove helpful to you people

This bug with the book was fixed a long time ago.

I also face this kind of issue, but my friend who is knows this issue it is helped me to resolve it. And now I easily use it. From online dissertation help in UK