[Released] Information about upcoming Patch

Hello adventurers,

We are currently working on a patch for Might & Magic X – Legacy that will include numerous bug fixes and three new dungeons.

Our team is doing its best to solve the bugs you reported on the official forums, among them:
    - Invisible enemy (spirit beacon bug),
    - Quest order issue,
    - Corrupted saves fix,
    - And others…

A complete update log will be provided in the next few days on MMX OpenDev website (https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog) and on this topic.

[Released] Information about upcoming Patch

Hello adventurers,

We are currently working on a patch for Might & Magic X – Legacy that will include numerous bug fixes and three new dungeons.

Our team is doing its best to solve the bugs you reported on the official forums, among them:
    - Quest order issue,
    - Corrupted saves fix,
    - And others…

A complete update log will be provided in the next few days on MMX OpenDev website (https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog) and on this topic.

Patch

[QUOTE=Ubi-Nox;9532668]Hello adventurers,

[QUOTE]

3 new dungeons sounds really good to me!

Thanks.

I just got the game and created the party but reading this, should I stop playing until the patch? if it adds 3 dungeons and fixes stuff, should I wait? or are those dungeons like high level stuff that I won't see for a while anyway?

Is the issue regarding 32-bit systems being looked into?
    I really hope so...

Thanks -quite hooked and loving the game so far... will these 3 new dungeons include the Fan Dungeon from opendev ?

Originally Posted by adaiz Go to original post
    Is the issue regarding 32-bit systems being looked into?
    I really hope so...
    Not a hope in hell now they've got your money,wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Nox Go to original post
    Hello adventurers,

- Quest order issue,
    - Corrupted saves fix,
    - And others…

It's disappointing not to see the game's extremely poor optimization, especially with respect to 32-bit systems, on this list. Much more graphically impressive games manage to run within the parameters of 32-bit systems without blowing up people's video cards or requiring half a terrabyte of RAM (yes, I'm exaggerating, but not by much). Crippling the sound for anywhere between 20 and 50 percent of your users is so obviously unacceptable I don't understand why it was even considered, much less implemented. If the patch does not undo this terrible decision, it might as well not exist.

Originally Posted by Fatknacker52 Go to original post
    Not a hope in hell now they've got your money,wishful thinking.
    By your logic, they could not possibly be working on a patch at all, yet here we are.

I am looking forward to the patch because anything new is something. the added content is a good deal to me.

As far as optimization I am not sure what they can do at this point with the engine. Hopefully they can open it up to modders and perhaps the community can figure out a method to fix the issues with the engine. As we know developers generally take a lengthy time to patch and fix after a title is released because most of the resources are working on a new project to make more $$. It is a bummer that this re-invigoration of an awesome old school game has a unstable foundation. Never the less I am glad to see the title and a hopefully renewal of good ole grid games like m&m.

My hope is that a long with the patch we get more information and transparency so we can properly mod the game as was intended.