A BOLD suggestion for the AC5 or 6 story line

Hello everyone,

I've played the whole AC anthology and well needless to say I love it all. this is my first online forum I've ever posted and I just hope my voice gets heard. MEXICO and it's history seems to be the continuation of AC4 don't you all think? America is barely getting started, the Spanish are still tied in the whole southern north-American continent. I'm just saying all of history ends up and its pushing towards the story of Mexico. America gets liberated then pushes towards the west coast, destroying native settlements and fighting the Mexican American war? the Lousiana purchase? Texas, California? The trail of tears? America is of course the successful. (Templars) and the under dogs (assasins) Native American and Mexicans living in US territories. The Aztec and Tarascan culture can play in the ancient past while the beautiful Mexican revolution and expansion of America can take place eventually leading into the future. A Mexican assassin? How fun would that be? Comical, Bad mouthed, Fearless, Rich Heritage, Marijuana? and well plenty of action. Imagine the arsenal? Master of knives, Maybe incorporate self treatment and herb making? A scythe (used by Mexican farmers) The tale of the Guadalupe as the apparition JUNO? Tie the story to remember Ezio and a bit more of the Rich Catholicism? Man people would appreciate the history. I know I enjoyed thinking (What if this is what really happened???) Something I didn't feel for AC3 or 4. What do you all think? If America has a hero? Why not the whole world?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by el_assesino405 Go to original post
    Hello everyone,

I've played the whole AC anthology and well needless to say I love it all. this is my first online forum I've ever posted and I just hope my voice gets heard. MEXICO and it's history seems to be the continuation of AC4 don't you all think? America is barely getting started, the Spanish are still tied in the whole southern north-American continent. I'm just saying all of history ends up and its pushing towards the story of Mexico. America gets liberated then pushes towards the west coast, destroying native settlements and fighting the Mexican American war? the Lousiana purchase? Texas, California? The trail of tears? America is of course the successful. (Templars) and the under dogs (assasins) Native American and Mexicans living in US territories. The Aztec and Tarascan culture can play in the ancient past while the beautiful Mexican revolution and expansion of America can take place eventually leading into the future. A Mexican assassin? How fun would that be? Comical, Bad mouthed, Fearless, Rich Heritage, Marijuana? and well plenty of action. Imagine the arsenal? Master of knives, Maybe incorporate self treatment and herb making? A scythe (used by Mexican farmers) The tale of the Guadalupe as the apparition JUNO? Tie the story to remember Ezio and a bit more of the Rich Catholicism? Man people would appreciate the history. I know I enjoyed thinking (What if this is what really happened???) Something I didn't feel for AC3 or 4. What do you all think? If America has a hero? Why not the whole world?

THIS is bold

Marijuana? A Scythe? Rich Catholicism?

Shut up and take my money!!!

AC2_alex's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    THIS is bold

Ha ha ha ha.