View Poll Results: Should it be still possible to get old sets with gold after the release of base set2?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please i want the old card packs for gold!

224 92.56%
  • Yes, but i only want to pay wildcards for them!

10 4.13%
  • No, i only want to get base set 2 cards anyway!

8 3.31%

Petition: Old sets should be still avaible for gold

I want to start a petition to let the producer think about the new concept. Old sets should be still be possible to buy with gold. If the old card can only be get by wildcards this will kill the old format. So feel free to support the petition.

Joke

Getting base set 1 cards only for wc is some kind of joke. No one from new players will buy it and veterans will have much worse to compelete open decks. No fun for everybody. It is begining of the DOCH end.

Originally Posted by Rybaszcz Go to original post
    Getting base set 1 cards only for wc is some kind of joke. No one from new players will buy it and veterans will have much worse to compelete open decks. No fun for everybody. It is begining of the DOCH end.
    Yes i think so too. But if the old set still would be avaibale for gold and you can choose your format i think it would be ok. Then the newbies game the base set 2 mode which is like a copy of heartstone and the other play their old mode.

I hope for the sake of newer players they don't allow the acquisition of older cards solely through use of the Altar of Wishes. That would be a horrible move and I'd feel really bad for any newer players with a low pool of cards who still want to enjoy the open format.

Shukfir's Avatar Member
    I'd wish of Emilio's Pack to include all possible cards from any set (even Basic Heroes, that it doesn't include right now).

Approved, give back our favorate cards at least by buying packs

Approved, give back our favorate cards at least by buying packs

Making the old Packs still available is the only way I will continue playing this game.

Here is my feedback that addresses this and some other issues: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...30#post9529030

I don't want to see older cards only accessible only by Altar also.

Originally Posted by Fleischgel Go to original post
    Making the old Packs still available is the only way I will continue playing this game.
    Same here. I spent so much time and money in the ,,old'' sets. If they don't get the old set to buyable with gold i am out, too.

Originally Posted by hansohans Go to original post
    Same here. I spent so much time and money in the ,,old'' sets. If they don't get the old set to buyable with gold i am out, too.
    same, new player will never use so much WC to get old card and become competitive in open format, simply they will play only the normal. in this way, also old player are obligated to play normal format. conclusion, if all time spend on this game to get old card are useless, i have no reason to stay in the game

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►