Sugestions: This game needs this improvements

Some of you may think this is useless, buts brings a lot of potential to get some new players, people who never player a card game and new people is more money to the developer and this is directly linked to the game life time.

First:

Lets begin with the thing most annoying me in this game: Resolution. Come on, a Card Game with no support for 1200p? even to 1080p? Full screen means tiny letters and card images to you read, because of this organize and create new decks are annoying. Fix this as fast you can. D:

Second:

Hearthstone compared to this game is nothing. Duel of Champions is a true Card Game, where lucky is a plus, your deck and your strategy is more important, Duel of champions from far best tham hearthstone in the card game concept, but theres a thing the hearthstone did well, animations, voice acting, this things creates a better experience and more comfortable to the new players, card games are to serious, have a voice acting to make you laugh some time is good, like heroes voice commands to say, "good game", "gratz", "well played", "hello", "i,m sorry". Dub the campaign mode, put voice acting on heroes, some voice commands, it's a game.

Third:

Animations, improve the animations of the cards, magics, etc. Put elemental effects, put some special effects on the cards attacks, dont let everything to the player imagination, this is the power of electronic games: Make you see what you imagine.

Conclusion, just like i said, some ppl can think this is useless, but this will attract more newbies players, with time and duels, they will learn to improve their skills. This game really makes you fell playing a true card game. It's a excellent game and ubisoft can do everything that i said easy.

thank you.

P.S: Anything wrong? sorry, English is my second language.

gabusan's Avatar Banned
    But one of the strong points of this game is just how fast it plays. Maybe a ton of animations and voice acting will slow down the gameplay.

I'm not talking about they create long animations, of course not. Just few and short animations... example.

I have a card with fire power, on the game when i use it, the card go and hit the enemy hero and back. Let say this takes 1,5 seconds. The change is simple: When the card hits the target, a small fire explosion is created and the hero can say "outch", all of this inside this 1,5 seconds.

Is short animations, nothing big.

And the voice acting, effects, etc, all inserted on the existing times.

Nothing to slow down the gameplay. Just to be more attractive for players who never played a card game.

Sqrawn's Avatar Junior Member
    I agree with the thoughts on resolution.

C'mon guys, this isn't 1998. Monitors by and large are able to do 1080p

malkorion's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't want to see all the bells and whistles from Hearthstone in DoC. It's just a different beast. You have no idea how weird DoC would be if all of a sudden it would start acting like HS. They are different, and it's alright.

Yeah, fix the resolution. The rest is unnecessary garbage.

Also: add 2-best-out-of-3 model with sideboards (besides the single game model)

It's crazy someone would think the most important thing this game needs is special effects and animation. Here's news for you: Magic the Gathering contains zero special effect & animation and is arguably the most successful and widely played TCG ever. Thank god we don't have to wait ten seconds for all the fancy waste-of-time to finish in MMDOC. Same thing cannot be said about Hearthstone.

What this game really needs is a god damn draft mode with associated reward system.

Wouldn't mind a few animations mainly when damaging the heroes.
    If Voices are add an option to turn em off must be included.
    Sad to say that Voice acting isn't the most convincing department of Might & Magic to me(perhaps a bit more of a relaxed tone could be needed instead of the very correct)

- Agree on the resolution! Do it guys!
    - Don't need the animation. Thinking back about the days of playing strategic games like Battle Isle: I switched of the animations after seeing them once or twice. It's not what I came for. Actually I find the time Hearthstone takes to finish a turn so it can rattle down all the bells and whistles quite annoying.

Just my 2 cents

Abdecker