PS4 community!!

just wanted to start a page for the Playstation 4 players out there where they could come give their PSN/ start a clan etc etc..

my PSN: Peachgoblinpoop

Quik-Lag's Avatar Member
    PSN:QuikLag

balth's Avatar Junior Member

Re: Community

PSN ID: balth

Find me on gamersledge.com - I have a group that is going to live, eat and breath this game. I worry for my career.

ItsMrDeathToYou's Avatar Junior Member
    g'day from Australia, PSN is same as profile name

My PSN name is Ayres78

Really looking forward to playing this game, would b great to have a group of peeps to adventure with!

PSN: Slizzy

Always looking for some new people to play with.

JawlessCloud

Love team play

I'm a huge team player and support the team by any means. Left xbox clan because poor power and could see were the ps4 platform was going. Ex military guy that loves playing hard but having fun. Hate poor sports and as long as there is communication and growth, I'm all in!

TRISTAM14's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by SGTDinning Go to original post
    I'm a huge team player and support the team by any means. Left xbox clan because poor power and could see were the ps4 platform was going. Ex military guy that loves playing hard but having fun. Hate poor sports and as long as there is communication and growth, I'm all in!
    I agree as well I will be forming a Division and Destiny Clan for the PS4. If anyone is interested please send me PM or TRISTAM14 on PS4. Cheers

Quik-Lag's Avatar Member
    I have high hopes for both The Division and Destiny...hoping to be able to balance playing both as they look great and appear to bring high replayability to the table as MMOesque RPG shooters.