ok so i have a couple of supercars to propose, even if people say there's too many or whatever it's supposed to be a race game with lots of variety, cars we don't hear about and most important FUN ! so here they are:

jaguar: C-X75
    mclaren: P1
    lambo: Veneno
    ferrari: Laferrari
    porsche: 918
    lykan: Hypersport
    gta: Spano
    zenvo: St1
    devel: Sixteen
    bmw: I8 ( efficient dynamics)
    falcon: F7
    gemballa: Mirage GT

I think many people will want to see these cars in The Crew:

Dodge Challenger 1970
    Dodge Charger 1970, 1968, 1969
    Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 1970, 1971, 1972
    Chevrolet El Camino 1970
    Ford Mustang 1967, 1968,
    Ford Mustang mach 1 1970, 1973
    Pontiac GTO 1966, 1967, The Judge 1969
    Oldsmobile 442 1970, 1971
    Plymouth roadrunner 1969, 1970

And still a lot of muscle cars and not only which was not in any game before. I think that if The Crew will be such a big world, special attention should be paid to the cars. Super cars and other cars who is in every game many people already tired, I want something new. I myself am a fan of racing games, in Driver San Francisco it was nice to see such cars as Pontiac lemans, Ford Mustang mach 1, Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser and many others. More attention is attracted to cars of well-known films, for example 1970 Dodge Charger, Toyota Supra from The Fast and The furious, Ford Mustang Shalby GT500 Eleanor of Gone in 60 seconds. I think many will support my opinion that this game requires a wonderful vehicle park.

Who agrees with me?

Sorry for my English.
     1 people found this helpful

I would like to see the Malaren magazine and the 2014 Toyota landcruser

thanks

2014 subaru brz

014 subaru brz

It would be kinda nice if you could add a car to a game that doesn't normally get a lot of attention. A Chevy El Camino.

Toyota Supra Mkiv 98, Ford Taunus 2000L 75, Nissan Silvia s15/s14/s13, Nissan 180sx, VW Beetle 74, volvo 245 75, Saab 99, Saab 9-3 Viggen, Mazda Rx-7, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR, Dodge Charger 69.

I would like the toyota landcruiser v8 ute, toyota hilux 4x4 diesel, and any hsv that is possible

More Cars and trucks

Hey I totally agree maybe some more off road trucks and suv's like
    Hummer Hx
    New Mercades 6x6 truck
    The Shelby Ford raptor
    Chevy Colorado
    and totally unrelated but a !969 Boss 302 mustang!!!!

The cars I would love to see are:
    1970 Dodge Charger R/T with the ability to give it a supercharger with a blower sticking out of the hood like in Fast and Furious
    and
    1969 Dodge Charger Daytona like the one in Fast and Furious 6
    Just the addition of these two cars would make me love this game forever lol.
    I am a big MOPAR fan and these are both dream cars of mine so being able to have them in game and be able to customize them to the extent that the game shows we can would be absolutely amazing.