For new assassins creed ideas

A ww1 assassins creed would be sick I think or an American cizil war one to

I am a huge Assassin's Creed fan and I feel that the new Assassin's Creed game should be taken place in the 1800's the Wild West era. I was very disappointed with Assassin's Creed both 3 & 4 in AC 3, why would anyone want to chase down Ben franklin's journal pages from either the ground or rooftops and then struggling with trying to pick locks from money chest and the mechanics was a throw back from the first AC game, you are so easily detected by enemies. In Assassin's Creed 4, again I didn't care for the chasing down the pirate shanties at every location, I wished that they could be like other AC games were as anything as important shanties of journal pages should stay stationary and withouit moving which would make it far easier for the player to get to collect. I really loved the Ezio story line which connected one after the other. You guys spoiled me for the same gameplay as the Ezio storyline where you could buy businesses and it was so linear where you could hire theives, mercenarires, courtisans, and even call upon fellow assassin's to help you when needed. What happened to all that in AC 3 & 4? I really loved the Ezio story I finished them all with no problem, except for AC 3 and 4. I hope that in the next AC game they don't have any type of anything you have to chase down, but just standing still like the other AC games.

Thank you

Rafael Reese

I am very Disappointed with Assassin's Creed games 3 & 4

I am a huge Assassin's Creed fan and I feel that the new Assassin's Creed game should be taken place in the 1800's the Wild West era. I was very disappointed with Assassin's Creed both 3 & 4 in AC 3, why would anyone want to chase down Ben franklin's journal pages from either the ground or rooftops and then struggling with trying to pick locks from money chest and the mechanics was a throw back from the first AC game, you are so easily detected by enemies. In Assassin's Creed 4, again I didn't care for the chasing down the pirate shanties at every location, I wished that they could be like other AC games were as anything as important shanties of journal pages should stay stationary and withouit moving which would make it far easier for the player to get to collect. I really loved the Ezio story line which connected one after the other. You guys spoiled me for the same gameplay as the Ezio storyline where you could buy businesses and it was so linear where you could hire theives, mercenarires, courtisans, and even call upon fellow assassin's to help you when needed. What happened to all that in AC 3 & 4? I really loved the Ezio story I finished them all with no problem, except for AC 3 and 4. I hope that in the next AC game they don't have any type of anything you have to chase down, but just standing still like the other AC games.

Thank you

Rafael Reese