Disengage from Combat??

Hi,

I've got a couple of hours in the game (though about 5 hours trying to get into it through login failure with uPlay!) and I'm wondering if I'm missing a trick in combat.

It seems that when I start fighting a monster I'm unable to disengage from combat to back away as others flank me and join the battle.

Is there a particular key or command to allow me to retreat or is it the case that once I start a fight its to the death no matter how many of the enemies friends join in to gang up on me?

I'm not trying to 'kite' the enemy but would find the option of a tactical withdraw very helpful and give me ranged characters a chance to do what they do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ah! Just realised I've posted to Might and Magic not Might and Magic X! My apologies.

The only way I found is having an Elder Druid and only if you manage to push all the nemies atleast 1 square away (air magic helps). After that you can cast Harmony (The Elder Druid class spell) and run away. Comes in very handy. But i think the game should have a way to flee (say with random damage and random location you flee to like in the old game wizards&warriors)

Kuby.Tuby's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi,

This doesn't sound like your are talking about Might & Magic Heroes Online. Please make sure that you are posting in the right forum which is related to the game you are playing.