I've also the same problem. Dialog with Lev is grey.
    Key activation is OK under UPLAY.
    Impossible to activate Bonus inGame. Error message: Ubisoft Servers unreachable.
    EarlyAcess already desinstalled.

Originally Posted by LastHeroDeluxe Go to original post
    I also got the problem that the dialog with Lev is grey out. I downloaded the game via uplay. No Early Access was installed. And the key in Uplay is a different one as in the box. And in the game it says: Cannot connect. But Uplay can connect.
    Hope this will be repaired soon.
    I have the same issue, anyone know how to change the serial number in Uplay, this sucks.

BTW my version of the game is 1.3.1-14561 if that helps.

Yep, bought digital deluxe edition through steam and have tried everything. I entered my key in uplay which states is already in use, if i use the code in the game it says cannot connect to ubisoft servers check my internet, (internet working, firewall turned off). I refuse to change anything in my registry due to complaints of people losing their save files, all of my early access stuff was deleted before installing the game, yet still greyed out for ACTII. The quest also states that i've already flown to the forge (which i haven't), soooo....yea.

Ok friends, i check this:

Originally Posted by Bossehasse Go to original post
    Hi!

I have already posted this on another thread, thought I might post it here as well.

If you're stuck and can't get to the forge do the following:

1. Go to where you installed the game (I bought it on Steam, so it would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Might & Magic X - Legacy)
    2. Go here: \Might and Magic X Legacy_Data\StreamingAssets\Dialog
    3. Open: LevDialog
    4. Delete, or comment, the 4 lines that look like this: condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED". This is XML code and if you don't want to delete them you can comment them out like I did by adding [<!--] and [-->] (without the brackets) at the start and end of the line respectively.

After that I opened the game, talked to Lev and was able to get to the forge.

.... and its worked! I Finally reach a forge by gryphon. U must only delete 4 lines "condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED""
    If anyone have problems with that i give my game file. Just replace it (but make backup of your file) in \Might and Magic X Legacy_Data\StreamingAssets\Dialog.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ndz273

Cheers and comment if that works.

Hey There,

yes - the workaround works and you can reach & finish the elemental forge.
    BUT you still wont be able to cross the bridge! So, you can play on a bit and then finish the quest by returning to the castle. But then you cant go on as you are required to cross the bridge which (at least with me) was still blocked...
    Quite annoying collection of problems this little game has in store for us...A typical case of "release before finish" - if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Kamcioslav90 Go to original post
    Ok friends, i check this:

.... and its worked! I Finally reach a forge by gryphon. U must only delete 4 lines "condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED""
    If anyone have problems with that i give my game file. Just replace it (but make backup of your file) in \Might and Magic X Legacy_Data\StreamingAssets\Dialog.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ndz273

Cheers and comment if that works.
    Hi Kamcioslav90,
    Thanks for this workaround. I will perhaps resign me to do such modifications but for the moment I will wait a while for 2 reasons:
    1. I'm quite afraid of bugs that can bring such modifications on my saves
    2. After checking my Key activation in UPLAY, it seems that it's different from my deluxe version (early access perhaps?). I suppose consequently that I still not have access to bonus.

@Tamiro49
    Yeah, thats true, but U can use a fast travel from 1st city. It's 150 gold cost. Go to horse trader, and take seahaven trip.
    @Usul_31
    1. Yeah, that's a risk, i made save's backup. This bug is funny in fact, becouse Lev thinks u have horse in team, thats why u have grey dialogue option.
    2. Strange, i have the same keys in steam deluxe EA version, and same in uplay.

Same problem as Usual_31 here:

I have bought the Early Access-Deluxe-version + boxed version (these are 2 different keys!)

Last week I got the box. After installing the full version I can only play to then end of level 2. Lev dialog is grey and I can't cross the bridgle.

I can't redeem my Code ingame. Message: -> Ubisoft Servers unreachable.

On the other hand UPLAY accepts the Code in the Uplay Starter. I can download the sound files for example.

I don't want to hack game files. Please find a solution for this fast.

PS:
    I deinstalled Might&Magic X (Early Access version and the Deluxe Version) then reinstalled the Deluxe Version -> same Problem.

Same here...

Bought the STEAM Eerly Access, could play till Lev and can't get past the dialog. I have already reinstalled it like all the others in this thread.

I hurts me to say , because i really love the game so far (reminds me of Xeen), but everyone who asks me right if this game is worth buying, i have to say to say no. Simply because everyone who buys it right now is buying a demo for the prize of a fullgame.

I'm having this exact same problem - except that I did get M&M6, but not the soundtrack. I'm having the same response when I put in the key in both places, and my internet is fine otherwise. So frustrating! I'm not to keen on changing game files around because to be honest, I shouldn't have to - especially after spending $29.99. Please fix! I want to play past Part 1!