Well, I can't access it through the proprietary protocol either Hehe

Fair point though.

NuPe's Avatar Junior Member
    blocked, not blocked, doesn't matter... the game doesn't even attempt to connect, nevermind fail to

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello everyone, we are aware of an issue with Might & Magic X Legacy.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.

Kind Regards
     1 people found this helpful

NuPe's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hello everyone, we are aware of an issue with Might & Magic X Legacy.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.

Kind Regards
    Any hints as to how far into this investigation you guys are or when we can expect the fix? i reported it to support a couple of weeks ago, and had been trying to fix it even longer than that by using workarounds other users posted.

Hi,

If anyone on this thread is a Steam user, please check the thread under the pinned topic on Steam underneath the discussions in M&M X titled "Important Notice: if you canít access Act 2."

I obviously have no way of telling if this is valid, but it is interesting nonetheless. Here is a response 15 minutes ago from a user who says they were dealing with UbiSoft and Steam support:

"well i went through whole helpdesk proccess with both Uplay and Steam. Uplay reviewed my CD Key and reported it was not a full key. I just needed to prove that I bought the game. There was significant delay with Uplay because my uploads proving my reciept were not legible. However none of the individuals reviewing bother to tell me that till after the third attempt. Once that completed properly they sent me a new CD Key.

Now for the compeltely stupid part. I understand why Steam would want to keep the CD Key on their servers and not allow players to change their own CD Keys. But there is no valid reason to not allow the CD Key to be changed when the vendor concurs that your orginal was not valid.

Ah well i can spend my 400 USD a year somewhere else "

Fixed!

A patch was downloaded today, and bonus content now shows as active, and I can also now fly to elemental forge.

Thanks!

Fixed for me too.

woohoo...

Confirmed fixed for me as well. Let's hope it stays that way for a while.

My thanks to the developers.

well... thx for the fix... but now i've got the water shard and when i go back to the castle Lev's dialog for the filght is disappeared, i can't even seen the portrait.....and i can talk only to the gryphon on the 3rd floor... so... thx for the fix...

Ugh...broke again

Game was fixed for a very short while - since last post. Finished game, started a new party, and extra content is now AGAIN showing as not redeemed, and option to travel to Elemental forge is again greyed out.

I take back my earlier kudos to the developers.