Originally Posted by Jack.XC Go to original post
    I've tried this. But it didn't work for me.

And thanks Kamcioslav90 but I won't change any game files.
    I opened these tcp-ports in my router, too: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008
    + activate UPnP ports

Originally Posted by Maschine83 Go to original post
    Bought the Deluxe Edition trough Steam on release day (no preorder, no early access).
    Entered the game key trough U-Play without problems.

Didnt get the Sountrack. Also cant enter Act2 - The answer for ryding the griffin is greyed. Seems i'm stuck in the early access version. Steam only downloaded aroung 4 Gb. No update either.

When i add the key trough uplay it says that it is already in use. Adding it Ingame trough the extras menu it says that i cant contact the ubi-servers. My internet is a-ok, saving to cloud and connection to uplay works as intended. Dont know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated.
    Got the same problem. Anytime we gonna get an update for this ? Gonna wait 2- 3 days until i asked for a refund if there is no solution. And i also have not received my act one rewards completion in uplay.

Hey Guys, a small update on how i managed to get the most common issues sloved (no connection problem, no Act 2 access, asf.):

1. check your router and enter all those mentioned ports (80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008).
    2. Activate UPnP Ports
    3. Then activate the game within the game (Extras). This time it should work.
    4. New content available - Act 2 here you go.

I know that parts of this has been published before. But i found that only all of them together in the order mentioned work properly.
    The workaround with changing the devlog file worked as well. You can also you the quick travel as mentioned above - from city to city. But the bridge stayed blocked.

Hope that this helps a few here - i certainly felt relieved when i finally got it all working. ;-)

I have the same problem with the greyed out text. It says in the quest log that I've been to the forge but I haven't. Plus I got a 60 minute ban from uplay for trying to enter the 67P cd key. I bought the EA deluxe version when it came out and last month I did a fresh install of windows 7 on my computer. On thrusday I downloaded the game from steam and installed it. I tried to take the coach but they said the roads were too dangerous.

I restarted my game a few times. My first game, I thought it cost 10 mana to cast the free (starting) fire spell, in the other games it costs 20 mana to cast the same spell.My memory could be wrong about it costing less mana in the first game.

Originally Posted by Tamiro49 Go to original post
    Hey Guys, a small update on how i managed to get the most common issues sloved (no connection problem, no Act 2 access, asf.):

1. check your router and enter all those mentioned ports (80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008).
    2. Activate UPnP Ports
    3. Then activate the game within the game (Extras). This time it should work.
    4. New content available - Act 2 here you go.

I know that parts of this has been published before. But i found that only all of them together in the order mentioned work properly.
    The workaround with changing the devlog file worked as well. You can also you the quick travel as mentioned above - from city to city. But the bridge stayed blocked.

Hope that this helps a few here - i certainly felt relieved when i finally got it all working. ;-)
    Hi Tamiro49,

Thanks a lot! That's work perfectly.
    I've still have 2 different keys in UPLAY and in box but it works.

Could at least enjoy the game.

Now it's working. I guess you have to spam uplay with the serial number even if it keeps telling you the server is down. But you can end up with a 60 minute ban from uplay like I did.

lebo86's Avatar Junior Member
    have bought the Early Access-Deluxe-version + boxed version (these are 2 different keys!)

Last week I got the box. After installing the full version I can only play to then end of level 2. Lev dialog is grey and I can't cross the bridgle.

I can't redeem my Code ingame. Message: -> Ubisoft Servers unreachable.

On the other hand UPLAY accepts the Code in the Uplay Starter. I can download the sound files for example.

I don't want to hack game files. Please find a solution for this fast.

PS:
    I deinstalled Might&Magic X (Early Access version and the Deluxe Version) then reinstalled the Deluxe Version -

EDIT: Just wrote a post about how sad I am and I just got trolled by UBI.

For those with steam purchases this is how I fixed mine without port forwarding and changing files etc (as I am in the DMZ).

Don't start the UPLAY through steam. Super important as I don't think it actually connects to the servers to activate your code. Instead load UPLAY up externally through windows. Log-in etc and it will update and ahoy act 2!! Possibility that Steam isn't properly connected or the version of UPLAY it creates isn't proper. I know this because my steam UPLAY dictates that I only have 1 game (m&m 10) even though I have several other game purchases on my UPLAY account.

Wow i reinstalled Uplay and now my saves, achievements etc. are lost. Thats the second time i lost my saves thanks to the almighty cloud. Well i guess i have to replay the first act to see if i'm still stuck.

I have steam version as well, but it doesn't matter how i start uplay, every time "connection could not be established."

I'm not going to start modifying any files or port forwarding anything as no game functioning normally should require that. uPnP is enabled.

Please fix soon or i will request refunds.