Danke

Es hat geklappt. Akt 1 kann jetzt endlich beendet werden. Thanks for the file.

Originally Posted by Kamcioslav90 Go to original post
    Ok friends, i check this:

.... and its worked! I Finally reach a forge by gryphon. U must only delete 4 lines "condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED""
    If anyone have problems with that i give my game file. Just replace it (but make backup of your file) in \Might and Magic X Legacy_Data\StreamingAssets\Dialog.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ndz273

Cheers and comment if that works.

Where?

Where the hell IS this "Uplay Key" they're telling us to enter? The link says it's in the box, but after a three week wait, Customer Service says I'm not getting a box, that it's only available in Europe.

Where in the world IS this Key? I have no idea what they mean. Can someone simply point it out? No-one will give me a straight answer!

Edit: Wait, hold it... That's for someone who bought the Boxed Collector's Edition, meaning they already have the boxed version, right?

Never mind.

agris.'s Avatar Junior Member

variation of a theme..

Originally Posted by Tamiro49 Go to original post
    Hey Guys, a small update on how i managed to get the most common issues sloved (no connection problem, no Act 2 access, asf.):

1. check your router and enter all those mentioned ports (80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008).
    2. Activate UPnP Ports
    3. Then activate the game within the game (Extras). This time it should work.
    4. New content available - Act 2 here you go.

I know that parts of this has been published before. But i found that only all of them together in the order mentioned work properly.
    The workaround with changing the devlog file worked as well. You can also you the quick travel as mentioned above - from city to city. But the bridge stayed blocked.

Hope that this helps a few here - i certainly felt relieved when i finally got it all working. ;-)
    I have the Lev greyed out griffin dialogue bug that I fixed by commenting out the relevant code in his dialogue file, but I also have the unpassable seahaven bridge guard after I've finished the first stage of the elemental forge quest (have the letter, talked to Jon, though the letter icon is still on the screen).

I bought the steam regular release version, installed uplay and activated it through the uplay app. I never registered my serial from the game menu. Now that I'm having this problem (blocked bridge), and I've seen all the posts relating to it, I'm trying to register the key in the game menu. I can connect to the Ubi servers fine, but the key says already registered (no surprise there..). I also can't take a horse to seahaven, as that dialogue line is greyed out. Has anyone else run into this? I haven't seen any reports of the fast-travel to seahaven dialogue being screwed up.. so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Digital, retail MMX Legacy, not early-access. Have verified game files. Win7 64, no other problems with the game (other than fast-travel prices are -1 gold now..). I've tried launching from uplay and from steam, with all combinations of offline-online, setting the executables to run as admin for all users, etc.

I can't progress and it's frustrating. I killed the big bad earth golemn, got the earth blessing, got the next several quests from Jon.. something is wrong and I think it's baked into my saved game now.

EDIT: I always run PeerBlock and it was blocking a series of IPs associated with uPlay. Found an allow list (http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=ubisoft), started the game and now the bridge is clear. Also, the chariot to seahaven was greyed out because I was out of cash

kenews's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by agris. Go to original post
    I have the Lev greyed out griffin dialogue bug that I fixed by commenting out the relevant code in his dialogue file, but I also have the unpassable seahaven bridge guard after I've finished the first stage of the elemental forge quest (have the letter, talked to Jon, though the letter icon is still on the screen).

I bought the steam regular release version, installed uplay and activated it through the uplay app. I never registered my serial from the game menu. Now that I'm having this problem (blocked bridge), and I've seen all the posts relating to it, I'm trying to register the key in the game menu. I can connect to the Ubi servers fine, but the key says already registered (no surprise there..). I also can't take a horse to seahaven, as that dialogue line is greyed out. Has anyone else run into this? I haven't seen any reports of the fast-travel to seahaven dialogue being screwed up.. so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Digital, retail MMX Legacy, not early-access. Have verified game files. Win7 64, no other problems with the game (other than fast-travel prices are -1 gold now..). I've tried launching from uplay and from steam, with all combinations of offline-online, setting the executables to run as admin for all users, etc.

I can't progress and it's frustrating. I killed the big bad earth golemn, got the earth blessing, got the next several quests from Jon.. something is wrong and I think it's baked into my saved game now.

EDIT: I always run PeerBlock and it was blocking a series of IPs associated with uPlay. Found an allow list (http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=ubisoft), started the game and now the bridge is clear. Also, the chariot to seahaven was greyed out because I was out of cash
    can you tell me the exact URL address that is being blocked? Thought I had all of them allowed but maybe not. Anyway thanks for sharing.

agris.'s Avatar Junior Member
    Look at the 3rd section of IPs, under simply 'Ubisoft'

https://www.iblocklist.com/search.php?string=ubisoft

Be aware of the ranges, some span the 3rd AND 4th subnet

kenews's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by agris. Go to original post
    Look at the 3rd section of IPs, under simply 'Ubisoft'

https://www.iblocklist.com/search.php?string=ubisoft

Be aware of the ranges, some span the 3rd AND 4th subnet
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Bossehasse Go to original post
    Hi!

I have already posted this on another thread, thought I might post it here as well.

If you're stuck and can't get to the forge do the following:

1. Go to where you installed the game (I bought it on Steam, so it would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Might & Magic X - Legacy)
    2. Go here: \Might and Magic X Legacy_Data\StreamingAssets\Dialog
    3. Open: LevDialog
    4. Delete, or comment, the 4 lines that look like this: condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED". This is XML code and if you don't want to delete them you can comment them out like I did by adding [<!--] and [-->] (without the brackets) at the start and end of the line respectively.

After that I opened the game, talked to Lev and was able to get to the forge.
    This doesn`t work for me. When I do this, Lev disappears completely from the throne room, but can be found where he was first found inside the castle. But now the dialog`s changed completely, and I`m not actually talking to Lev, but the griffin. Anybody else experienced this? When I approach Lev I get this: "(space) talk to Griffin". And then something about the griffin might bite my fingers off comes up, then Lev`s commenting it and that`s it. No options to travel to the elemental forge or gossips or nothing.

Am I the only one around here still having problems getting to act 2?

Edit: I have tried to reedem my keycode in the game under extras, but get the cannot connect/unreachable thingy like most have/did. I`m not sure if that got anything to do with that my game never has downloaded completely and installed properly, ref. to this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...never-finishes

Starting to get really annoyed by now!

Edit no. 2: got it to work when I made the lines look exactly like this: "<!-- condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED" /-->".

Originally Posted by Flufferboy Go to original post
    This doesn`t work for me. When I do this, Lev disappears completely from the throne room, but can be found where he was first found inside the castle. But now the dialog`s changed completely, and I`m not actually talking to Lev, but the griffin. Anybody else experienced this? When I approach Lev I get this: "(space) talk to Griffin". And then something about the griffin might bite my fingers off comes up, then Lev`s commenting it and that`s it. No options to travel to the elemental forge or gossips or nothing.

Am I the only one around here still having problems getting to act 2?

Edit: I have tried to reedem my keycode in the game under extras, but get the cannot connect/unreachable thingy like most have/did. I`m not sure if that got anything to do with that my game never has downloaded completely and installed properly, ref. to this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...never-finishes

Starting to get really annoyed by now!

Edit no. 2: got it to work when I made the lines look exactly like this: "<!-- condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED" /-->".
    not sure if people still read this,but we'll see.Basically im at the same point like the poster above me,all i can see is "space:talk to griffin".I had take me to forge greyed out also,i have changed those 4 lines,now lev is not targetable,my quest updated though,but i cannot fly to forge,tried reinstal game also,but still same.don't wanna restart again.any tips?like is it possible to get to forge any other way than griffin,etc.Thanks for help
    here's pic

[IMG][/IMG]

This problem is recurring for people - again.

Jesus, UPlay sucks.

Trouble with entering act2

About a year ago I played this game and there was no problem entering act 2, but now I cant go to elemental forge. And I cant enter key in main menu, maybe cause I did it when I've played a year ago. What is the problem and how can I solve it