SAme isssue here. Cant take the griffin towards next destination. Bought the game on steam after full game was released. Such a nice game, pity with such a weird bug ! Hope the dev fix it asap.

Miekk4's Avatar Member
    Same thing here, stuck in the first act. Ubisoft handles the launch like a champion. The game itself is quite fun and far better I even dared to imagine(after Heroes VI launch).

Here's what I did: I uninstalled the ea-version before installing the release version from dvd. I get an connection error message when trying to "unlock bonus content" with my cd-key. My internet connection is fine.

I found the solution:

I had to activate automatic UPnP adjustment for security options in my Fritz-Box router.

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Then was able to redeem my code ingame

I had the same problem, server was not responding/firewall issue. After several restarts of the game (no reinstall) my code now suddenly got accepted and I can cross the bridge...

Originally Posted by Hidden1968 Go to original post
    I found the solution:

I had to activate automatic UPnP adjustment for security options in my Fritz-Box router.

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Then was able to redeem my code ingame
    I've tried this. But it didn't work for me.

And thanks Kamcioslav90 but I won't change any game files.

Originally Posted by ndbteam Go to original post
    SAme isssue here. Cant take the griffin towards next destination. Bought the game on steam after full game was released. Such a nice game, pity with such a weird bug ! Hope the dev fix it asap.
    So after waiting with no awail, it all just suddenly works now. and the griffen isnt greyed out anymore. Perhaps it was somme issue with the Uplay Servers/ authentication.
    back to game then! cheerio

What the ....?
    It works now. I dunno why but it works...
    Sooooo
    Originally Posted by ndbteam Go to original post
    back to game then! cheerio

Originally Posted by Kamcioslav90 Go to original post
    @Tamiro49
    Yeah, thats true, but U can use a fast travel from 1st city. It's 150 gold cost. Go to horse trader, and take seahaven trip.
    @Usul_31
    1. Yeah, that's a risk, i made save's backup. This bug is funny in fact, becouse Lev thinks u have horse in team, thats why u have grey dialogue option.
    2. Strange, i have the same keys in steam deluxe EA version, and same in uplay.
    nice, thanks for the fast travel trip, never would have checked there and made it to Seahaven

@Mamcioslav90 - Thx fpr the tip! I will check it imediately. If it works you saved my sunday afternoon session...;-)

I have a different problem - Lev isn't anywhere. I can see a person on the minimap on the 3rd floor, but he is actually located behind the door that lead to the throne room - so, I can't access that part of the fortress, let alone to talk to that guy. I've got deluxe digital download version (8750 MB installation), wasn't part of the early access (oh, and I can't download the digital soundtrack and MM6 isn't even on my list of deluxe content). "Sigh" UBI is starting to piss me off again -.-.

edit: thanks god it works now (still can't download soundtrack and no access to MM6)