Stuck in cursed ruin

I am on the second floor of the cursed ruin. Everything is dead except for a ghost which points to a nearby(?) "stone altar" with a missing disc shaped piece on the side. I have looked everywhere but have not found such a piece. The unlock will release 2 nearby doors. Any clue about the "stone altar" (is it the statue in the middle of the room)? Or where I can find the disc shaped piece?

i have exactly the Same problem, well i got the Shantiri Stone .. but can't do sh!t =/
    When i Enter Part 2 of the Ruins the Shantiri Stone is "active" and can be used somewhere in there.. but i was everywhere and nothig works

Having the same problem also. Have the completed stone but cant do anything with it. Not sure if bugged or missing something.

Any help would be appreciated if someone has completed this.

Look for secret doors, they have preasure pads that will open up new area's to find clues in. Also there is a door you probably missed and a boss. Though I am still stuck on one of the rooms with a yellow secret that looks like two cogs, i have no idea why neither of my characters cant open it. Anyone got some ideas ?

the paladin promotion quest is ->
    talk to ghost
    get 4 parchments lying on the floor
    assemble the stone (one piece is in the slums sold by a vendor)
    give stone to ghost
    instant promotion

Originally Posted by valenesence Go to original post
    the paladin promotion quest is ->
    talk to ghost
    get 4 parchments, (2 downstairs 2 upstairs)
    assemble the stone (one piece is in the slums sold by a vendor)
    give stone to ghost
    instant promotion
    This is not exactly true. All parchments are upstairs, first you find 2 of them. To find the other you must discover 2 hidden vaults, first one can be found if you walk straight from the entrance and on the left wall i think there is pressure plate which opens one locked door and in that room is parchment and hidden vault with pressure plate which opens the second locked door where you will find the last parchment after that you just speak with ghost give away that disc and done.

I just cannot open those 2 hidden vaults. I visited every place on the 2nd floor and I just cannot open it. Can you tell me exactly where to open them? I think that it's a bug.

How are you people killing these Specters?! Took like 15 minutes to kill the 2 outside. No chance to kill the ones inside. I am stuck on what to do next. I cleared the lighthouse and killed boss, cleared thieves den, cleared Portmeyron and killed boss now stuck. Cursed ruins, cyclops cave, shadow dragon cave are only 2 places I have left that has something to kill and they are just too hard. Everyone is lvl 10, Crusader, Rubepriest, Blademaster and Protector. There is a quest where I have to talk to Lev on the rooftop and can't figure out how to get there. So lost and confused now. Help!

In portmeyron is that roof with Lev, he will take you to another dungeon. The way to him is through doors with a lock, i think its in the 3rd level.You should also find the key there or you may have it already. Before i cleared cursed ruins i cleared every area/dungeon i could reach without shalassa blessing (the one allowing you to walk on the water) so forget about clearing cursed ruins.

Originally Posted by danielsuchy Go to original post
    I just cannot open those 2 hidden vaults. I visited every place on the 2nd floor and I just cannot open it. Can you tell me exactly where to open them? I think that it's a bug.
    I was using whispering shadows (dark magic) it shows you hidden secrets on the walls. Didnt notice any secrets before i used that spell. So you should try it with it (cast or buy a scroll)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►