IQ rappel bug on Border

So I was playing R6 today and I played IQ. I had my scanner out looking for traps and cams, I went to rappel to the second floor outside on a column. And got stuck. I couldn’t move up down left right. Not even my screen. But my game wasn’t frozen, it wasn’t my peripherals. Any clue wtf happened?!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi iTzMilkyWay, this is the forum for Might & Magic X Legacy, the Rainbow Six forum is here https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/64-Rainbow-Six

Kind Regards

I am stuck in vantyr range, the misteryos crypt locked me inside the bars

Devs....I really love the franchise and that's why I still play the MMX.

In vantyr range when I got the chest, I slept with it open (autosaved) and then I become stuck inside the bars.

How am I supposed to play if my last save is a autosave that was updated from the moment I slept?

Please, make a small update correcting this bug?
    Or tell me where to send the save game to you and than you correct the save, can it be?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi w3155m4nn, please contact our Support Team https://ubi.li/8rbz6

ok...hope it works

My game instantly closes when i enter Elemental forge lvl 1, the earth door.
    I tried to go back to old save and redo the other quests but that doesn't help. My progress will be lost like this.
    Anyone knows a thing?

Hello, I posted a big thread about a certain bug, fully describing what the bug is about and how to fix it.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...5#post14606025

Hopefully, it can be patched!

Finished Act 1. On to Seahaven and noticed I do not have the Act 1 achievement in Game. Meaning the Wolf is not showing up on Character screen. Just hoping it does not cause any problems later down the line.

cannot re-enter light house after found the guy at level 1 but not completed the ques

Originally Posted by krazijoe Go to original post
    Finished Act 1. On to Seahaven and noticed I do not have the Act 1 achievement in Game. Meaning the Wolf is not showing up on Character screen. Just hoping it does not cause any problems later down the line.
    \

Not sure if this is the software bug, I found myself stucked at the entrance of the light house. It asked me if I am ready for the challenge but there is no option for me to enter, except to press the ESC key to quit.

Some enemies have a flickering effect with later nVidia drivers

There is a graphical glitch that appears when using GeForce drivers post version 373.06 namely some enemies will appear to be flickering as if the were electrified. The most jarring example is the Assassin elf type enemy appearing in the Elemental Forge which looks to me made out of static and electricity in game but if viewed in the bestiary it looks normal. So I'm guessing it may have something to do with the environment? But in any case, please fix this as using nVidia cards past the GTX series have no work around since the last working driver that would fix this is not compatible with RTX series for instance.