jsebela's Avatar Member
    If you have Edwin and Haji in party together, you still get only 10% exp bonus, instead of 20%

As intended. It was so in earlier editions of Might and Magic, too.

My alchemist Hireling Nahla doesn't say she takes a percentage but on the over world map she takes about %5. I doesn't happen in town and only happens on one of the save games. I have yet to try it in a dungeon. Anyway my sister had the same problem with the horse taking money in the paladin quest in the cursed ruins.

Simple bug

I've only just started playing this game and have already come across simple bugs. Most are minor, but this one I did by accident and it kind of destroyed me.

It should be easy to reproduce:
    1. Start combat.
    2. Click and drag an item from your equipment slot
    3. Press Escape while dragging

*Poof* it disappears, never to return. Or at least not any way that I could see.
    But then, I've never played this series (other than the Crusaders version) so I'm still learning the ropes.

Am I the only person to come across this?

BUG : Incorrect dialog

Hi,

In the Vantyr ranges, the dual-wield grandmaster trainer Changbo says incorrectly .. "You are now master of the mace"

BUG : Graphical error ?

Hi again,

The gate to the Vigil in Karthal is invisible, so I can see the bridge/path to the district but I can't walk there. There are no gates or doors.

Bug : Unit placement error

I could post bug's all day for this game I call it BugQuest

On the docks in Karthal Slums as I walk towards the gates that lead back into the Harbor District, there are 3 guardsmen standing out in the water. There is no apparent way to get to them.

Warden Promotion Quest Bug

Hello.

I killed the baddies and the quest updated, but am unable to free the animals. The only animal I see and can interact with is Spike but regardless whether I take him or not - nothing else happens. See a bunch of cages that appear to be empty (apart from Spike). How do I free the animals?

Thanks T

Originally Posted by tdunaj Go to original post
    Hello.

I killed the baddies and the quest updated, but am unable to free the animals. The only animal I see and can interact with is Spike but regardless whether I take him or not - nothing else happens. See a bunch of cages that appear to be empty (apart from Spike). How do I free the animals?

Thanks T
    - You get Spike, that's the goal.

Originally Posted by Deadstack Go to original post
    - You get Spike, that's the goal.
    I can get Spike but cannot finish the Warden Promotion quest.