Hirelings bug:

I entered Crag Hacks ship twice. The first time, everything seemed fine, Crag Hack took a hirelingslot and we went aboard. I forgot to save, and then I died. I reloaded the autosave, just before entering Crag Hack's ship. Now, strange stuff happened.

Crag Hack was now already a party-,member, along with my other hireling (The scholar, 10%exp bonus) When I tried to enter the ship a second time, I had to add Crag Hack to the hireling-slot once again, despite of him already being there. He should not have been there, as I had not entered his ship yet. I found no way around it, so I removed my Scholar, and though I would get two Crag Hack hirelings.

But no, instead I got Ameyro, the Orc who guards Crag Hacks ship! Is that supposed to happen? He was not with me the first time I entered the ship. I could not remove him either, all he said was that I could not enter the ship unless Crag Hack said so.
    Luckily, I could remove him with another hireling after finishing the quest.

In last boss area I had two enemies taking up one square space stacked on top of each other. I had this happen in beta testing as well and reported it, while it does not occur very often it does still occur.

I found a bug in act 4:
    If you didn't kill markus wolf before you will find Crag-Hack in Ker-Thal, you will not complete last main quest after killed Erebos. And as a result you'll not recieve uplay reward:
    Spoiler:  Show

I have a crash every 3-4 minute...i'm going crazy
    I never a seen a so bugged game.

No, now it crashes every 15 -30 seconds. In my life i played m& 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 but i have to unistall this one.
    I have only a thing to say to Ubisoft: THIEF! You stealth my moneys!
    You cant sell not working games!

Hello! I've been enjoying the game so far, but the game is very buggy. It clearly shouldn't have been released so early.

Here are some of the more obvious ones:

1. Text missing for some of the months when you hover your cursor over the clock. Text missing in the bestiary entry for Shadow Dragon's swipe ability.

2. Certain enemies - Shadow dragons, elf assassins and elf stalkers have a green effect on them. They are covered in green dots all over them that move very fast. I am pretty sure that they should not look like that, because on the bestiary page they look fine.

3. Enemy stacking. Sometimes enemies end up on top of each other.

Also - I would like to know if the issues with 32 bit systems will be fixed. Some of my friends have 32bit systems and want to buy this game.

I cant load my saves...
    Like the picture

I have sufficient skill points to upgrade one of my characters to grandmaster axe. When I enter Drengi's farm, The option to upgrade is whited out with all the others. The whited out section for that character reads "Lethar needs to be promoted to reach this rank." Well duh, that's what I'm here to do. I have the 5000$. This appears to be an obvious bug.

When you shoot Assasins or other mobs with retaliation ability in close combat they strike back like it was a melee attack

Originally Posted by friscoblitz1 Go to original post
    I have sufficient skill points to upgrade one of my characters to grandmaster axe. When I enter Drengi's farm, The option to upgrade is whited out with all the others. The whited out section for that character reads "Lethar needs to be promoted to reach this rank." Well duh, that's what I'm here to do. I have the 5000$. This appears to be an obvious bug.
    Its obvious that he should get promoted before he can become GM. Look for promotion quest for your character