Monsters Respawned! ..in a hilarious, but a very annoying way..

So, i have a 'little' problem.
    All dead monsters in my game suddenly respawned (is it supposed to happen at all? i did some research online, and there was no proof anywhere about it)
    But the bigger problem is - when i attack a pack of monsters and kill some of them, they instantly respawn at their original spots. So i have to kill all of them at least twice. Sometimes three times before they stop spawning.
    One time i got swarmed by water elementals that just kept spawning and spawning, i fought them for hours (at least it felt like hours), they kept coming over and over again. In the end, when i was standing on the giant pile of bodies (yes, i know they don't have physical bodies -.-), the game finally had mercy one me - they stopped comming. Jezz

Soo.. anybody had an issue like this?

Well my mobs just respawned and I killed one so far but didn't notice what you were getting.
    I wonder is the respawn a bug or did I just hit the time limit for the respawn to occur.

I heard about this happening when using a spell called beacon or something..is a bug and I've been told it respawns even bosses..

So that's where everyone else's respawned mobs went. Can you send mine over? I need the exp bad...I'm getting the shakes man...

I am at Level 20 but haven't seen a single respawn. ...

Yes, it started happening after i started using beacon, this may be correct.
    And yes, it respawns bosses too. You know Fluffy, the boss wolf? I killed it, it instantly respawned, killed it again, it respawned, i killed it again... four times i think. Each time it dropped a spirit potion. I feel like i am abusing the game, should i stop playing and wait for the patch .. (

Ah ok yes I been using spirit beacon, I left the sewer dungeon and went back outside where you enter it the first time and there was the elite spider and I look all the black guard are back again too, I didn't test it out completely but I was able to kill the spider ok no instant respawn. I am one who doesn't want respawn though, I will have to find an older save game I guess.

I am in a real mess here, an older save where i wasnt using spirit beacon is like.. really old :<
    so attention people - DONT USE SPIRIT BEACON IT WILL RUIN STUFF D:

i am lvl 34, done all quest, kill all mobs, clear all maps, used spirit beacon and NOT EVEN SINGLE MOB respawn
    i will very happy if they do respawn

Originally Posted by Landalos Go to original post
    I am in a real mess here, an older save where i wasnt using spirit beacon is like.. really old :<
    so attention people - DONT USE SPIRIT BEACON IT WILL RUIN STUFF D:
    What do you mean? What will it ruin? Do you lose inventory items?

And parenthetically, I wish they hadn't changed the name of Lloyd's Beacon to Spirit Beacon. It would have been a nice bit of continuity with the earlier games in the series.