🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

FALLOUT - Restriction to Region error

Did uplay just sell me region locked game? when i try to launch New Vegas it opens steam where i need to activate the product but when i try it trows out that its not available in my region

i am from EU and i used EU store.... great now i will need to wait till next year to even receive response from support

FALLOUT - Restriction to Region error

Just bought Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas via UPlay shop and when i try to download this games (via UPlay) it sends me to Steam,
    but Steam says that i have restriction to my region and refuse to download game
    how i can download games?

Bought Falout New Vegas UE from your christmass action. Cannot even download.

Yesterday I bought game on your christmass sale via uplay. It redirects me to steam to download the game but steam tells me the game is unavailable in my region and trade cannot be completed. But steam even sells this same game even in my region just for higher price and you allready sold me that game. How could you even sell games that are unplayable in some regions without notice ? I expect refund or proper key that will work in my region ( Czech Republic)

Same problem.

I bought Killing Floor a few days ago and it apparently downloaded and installed it (which it didn't after checking my HDD's). The thing is it always opens up Steam so I can activate it there. However since the code is supposedly used already in Uplay I can't use it on Steam where I'm apparently supposed to use it in the first place.

If I wanted to buy it on Steam I'd have damn well have done that.

same here, bought new vegas key, and was shown middle finger when trying to activate it...

thats probably the way, legit players are treated now ... no wonder piracy is booming!

[dbl post]

Ubi-Lhainiev's Avatar Moderator
    Hi All, That sounds incredibly frustrating! Please contact Ubisoft Support for a solution to this matter. You can create a ticket or give them a quick call.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Lhainiev Go to original post
    Hi All, That sounds incredibly frustrating! Please contact Ubisoft Support for a solution to this matter. You can create a ticket or give them a quick call.
    Do you realize ubisoft dont even have this game in the list of suported games ? :-) I had to chose another one when submiting ticket two days ago. No response so far.

Hi! I'm from Russia, and I have the same problem with New Vegas Ultimate. The game can't be activated in my region. Though original Fallout 3 GOTY has just been activated (thanks Universe). Still I'm wating for the support's help.