itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member

Not enough diversity

I have played an AC game and i am frankly appalled at the pure insensitivity of Ubisoft(a company mostly consisting of white men) Every game it's the same some Thin white straight cis male, running around being the hero, WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!?
    i'm tired of seeing these cut and paste phrases like "average" and "demographic" whatever they mean, every single game they release with one of these disgusting characters is a personal insult to every who doesn't fit this so called 'perfect image'
    ohhh sure they had connor and Aveline, they call themselves minorities, but they were still able bodied attractive straight people, might as well kick little timmy in the face.

I personally identify as a genderfluid paninisexual rainbowsian, and i would like to see more appropiate characters, perhaps a disabled gay muslim woman, or a black mentally handicapped plus size 15 year old. More characters who don't conform to the gender roles that nature and society force them to uphold, i want an assassin who self identifies as a donkey, perhaps a gripping tale of a white man who redeems himself by ripping from the shackles of his offensive form by removing his genitals and following a WhoLock blog!

I really think it's about time that Ubisoft Checked their privilege.

These are my honest opinions, if you disagree with them or persecute me for them then you are what's wrong with society.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not..if yes stop spamming..if no, ac has had one white guy and you're mentally handicapped

Originally Posted by STDlyMcStudpants Go to original post
    I can't tell if you're trolling or not..if yes stop spamming..if no, ac has had one white guy and you're mentally handicapped
    Using the term mentally handicapped as an insult is cruel, it demeans people who are actually mentally handicapped.

Layer_13's Avatar Senior Member
    I wanted a new modern day protagonist that was handicap and in a Telltale-like world.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Connor was mentally handicapped
    Ezio was a drug addict

yay minorities.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh God, does anyone remember that thread where somebody seriously suggested that we should have a game about an Assassin in a wheelchair? XD

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Tasteless thread

Closed