Is there a point to chasing the assassin and having sex with her?

This was my big WTF moment.

Going for 100% completion, at some point towards the end in the Great Inagua I noticed there was an assassin that would stand outside the bedroom, by the door. When you press O (PS3, would that be B on Xbox?) she starts running, if you chase her and catch her the screen goes black and she's lying on my bed. Did I just rape her? Does this lead to an easter egg? It just seemed so random to chase a woman and bed her with no clear benefit like a health boost in the older GTA gamers.

Fatal-Feit's Avatar Senior Member
    Apparently they diddled.

She's got one heck of a fetish.

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    It's just an easter egg, most likely a small reference to the Altair and Maria scene, it's there for random fun, has no purpose and no meaning, just random fun,

You could see some meaning if you think how the Assassins despised Edward before, but now they are all best friend forever and even the Assassin ladies have the hots for Captain Kenway.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    I thought it was pretty hot to be honest, especially when you finish and the black girls all like

"AHHHHHHHH, SO GOOD, CAN'T MOVE"

and then the white woman standing next to the bed is like

"MY TURN PLS"

Then you have sex with her and then both of them are crippled in bed and can't walk.

O righhhh

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    it was just casual sex, no big deal...

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dxsxhxcx Go to original post
    it was just casual sex, no big deal...
    I wouldn't call it casual, she was pretty much crippled afterwards

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Reference to the interracial threesome in the first trailer methinks. Though I didn't get any sexual vibe at all the first time I found her. I thought she was a glitched courier or something.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    The fact that she flees and you have to chase her makes it seem kinda rapey. :/ I was okay with the girl just standing next to the bed, even though it's stupid but at least it doesn't make Edward seem like a creeper.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    The fact that she flees and you have to chase her makes it seem kinda rapey. :/ I was okay with the girl just standing next to the bed, even though it's stupid but at least it doesn't make Edward seem like a creeper.
    True. It's not really canon, though, any more than the MGS box in Brotherhood was. Just a goofy Easter egg.

I never could interact with the second girl though, because whenever I chased down the first one I would glitch into the floor and have to fast travel to the viewpoint outside to escape.