Female protagonist?

So would anyone else like to see a female protagonist in future games?

Aveline was ok but I feel like Liberations does not really compare to the Assassins Creed games made for consoles. It is not bad, just not as good. In short, I feel like they can make a better game with a women protagonist. Honestly, I just feel like after having so many male characters I would like them to change it up.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    I want Aveline for a proper AAA title...

Honestly, that Aveline DLC for AC IV would feel SO useless and pointless if they don't continue her story somehow...

HiddenKiller612's Avatar Senior Member
    I wouldn't mind a Liberation 2... so long as it was a full game.... not just a portable game/port... I also wouldn't mind a different female assassin... So long as she gets the same treatment as all the others...

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah whatever

Simply put, yes.

Though I would pass on Aveline again, I'd like to see an Asian female in China or Japan. The persona system added in Liberation is really good, and in my opinion only a female character can fully utilise it's potential. Seduction and charm missions could add a lot of variety to the overall structure as well.

SZLISZE's Avatar Member
    PC garbage. Actually Kidd may have been the most important character of IV without being played. Sort of the Mata Hari/George Sand cross. As it is Animus is all about the female genes. So it's always a female protagonist, if you can call Assassins protagonists. This is based in a Jungian theory not always cuddly with feminazi ideals. Maybe Paglia would tolerate it, but not many of Fem-PC world.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    I really enjoyed Aveline in AC4. She seems like a good character to me, so seeing a console release of her and not a port would be awesome.

SZLISZE's Avatar Member
    Could have done better with her in Liberation. Changing was the only good thing, aside from the way the dart worked.

I don't know.. Maybe I'm just sexist, but during the Aveline gameplay in AC4 I just kept looking at her wobbling *** thinking "how the hell am I running around here?"..

Fatal-Feit's Avatar Senior Member
    Shao Jun for AC:V China, please.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... Last ►►