HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    Anyone installed over 1.22 without any problems?

HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    Anyone installed over 1.22 without any problems?

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    I did

HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    I just read the instructions on installation inside the jacket. It says to install over 1.00 or 1.21. Dosen't say nothing about 1.22. So you might be in the minority if you got it to work over 1.22 Steve_v. Haven't heard from anyone else yet. Thanks for responding Steve_v. You and LuckyBoy1 recently helped me get my AGP enabled through the Tech forum. Big thanks for that too. S!

SKY_BOSS's Avatar Member
    ACES over 1.22 and no problems here.

SKY_BOSS's Avatar Member
    ACES over 1.22 here with no problems. Not only that . It runs smooth as cream.

HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    Bump. I'd like to know before I go copying very large folders or even the whole FB folder. Thanks! S!

an installed FB is very portable. I can copy the entire folder to my kids machine and play from there. The only problem is, if I went to install ACEs on the kids machine, the installer would automatically install it into the default path and the game wont run, unless I just happened to copy the FB fold to the default path on the second machine.

The fix for that is to just copy all the files ACEs just installed right over your 1.22 but you have to use the 1.22 icon to actually run the sim. This seems to work just fine, but it's ugly sounding so I'm reinstalling everything from scratch soon.

BuzzU's Avatar Senior Member
    No problems over 1.22. Maybe it said to install over 1.21, because 1.22 wasn't out when that was printed.

Buzz
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    Can't I just rename the FB folder I have now, then install FB again from the cd, then install AEP over that? Seems like I could then drag and drop the files and folders that I want to keep, out of the old one into the new one. S!