🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Leadstorm76's Avatar Senior Member

New map: Muskö örlogsbas

can anyone guess what type of map this will be? im siked to show some pictures and promise to post them asap.

A Swedish naval base huh? Sounds like a great idea for a multiplayer map

thanks, there are some youtube videos that feature this particular site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRLi...&feature=share
    at 5:34 is how my map looks but I used the submarine and I have water but may change that for gameplay reasons. I just have to add those hanging tarps on the ceiling which are a signature
    touch to that particular base. Im really pleased how its turning out though.

I'd love to see pictures. You can easily use tents for the ceiling.

Don't know I have to size them up, might use tents, beds or even doors. don't know if you seen the video but I need the tarps to be light in color because I used grey platform from new map pack for the curved ceiling. hope I have enough memory for the tarps because the ceiling is slightly larger because I widened walk ways for gameplay reasons.

Yep I've seen the video. I don't know how accurate you want the map to be but if you use the big tan tents you can save on object count. http://fcmaps.net/sites/default/file...spitalTent.png
    Otherwise you'd need dozens of smaller tents / tarp fencing.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

DapperHayden007's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Looks great man! keep it up!

thanks sorry for the blurry photos maybe i'll make a video so it can be copy righted on youtube.