ACBFSP.EXE and ACBMP.EXE has stopped working

ubisoft the hell is wrong with you guys this is the second time its happening to me hopefully the patch 1.4 fixed this issue and i could play but when u guys released a new patch 1.5 this problem is happening and i tried verifying files to still doesn't work

Fatal-Feit's Avatar Senior Member
    If you're running it with another program(ex:Game Booster), it won't work.

Try re-installing it.

im not running it with anything

i have this problem too... please help.

gooding6's Avatar Junior Member
    I HAVE THIS ISSUE ALSO UBISOFT ANSWER :

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website and/or the Ubisoft forums. Many apologies for any inconvenience caused.

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    I have same problem ,
    When I got the game multiplayer was working , after patch 1.03 have been unable to start it !
    Patch 1.04 multilayer worked , patch 1.05 , broken again !

I just got the same problem. After loosing my save file after the cloud sync problem and having to start again I am now up to about 65% and just headed to South Africa, as soon as the enemy ships appear the game crashes. Happens everytime....

Im not sure if I have the same issue as yours but I also get ACBFSP.exe has stopped working on startup. All i have to do is make sure uplay is in offline mode (This does mean no multiplayer) and i'm good to go

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    I managed to fix my problem , I had to Verify files 2 times to get it working , after each time there was some data downloaded , in total 2 MB

Just verified my files too, it downloaded some small files and seems to be working again now