Maria Auditore's Insane Beauty/Youth Regiment

What da hell is up with the age appearances of the characters in AC?

In the AC2 era..some of the characters were able to somehow stay the exact same age for 23 years!

Claudia:
    15 years old

38 years old

And Maria:

Age 44

Age 67

Even Ezio, who aged very gradually throughout AC2 and Brotherhood, had a very sudden leap from healthy middleaged man into elderly miser within the time range of 3 years!

Age 48

Age 51

Then there were people like Connor, who went from skinny little teen to burly ripped full fledged warrior man in 3 years..which I guess would make sense cuz puberty but DAM...dat puberty tho

Age 14

Age 17

Sometimes Connor does..in certain lights...look like an old man doesnt he lol

And then there are characters like Kanen'tó:kon, whose physical transformations in the space of a few years is completely ridiculous and unexplainable by science.

Age 14

Age 17

...I mean..sometimes Connor looks kinda old in certain lightings...but jesus 17-18 year old Kanen'tó:kon looks like. 55 year old..jaysus.

Just a fun little thread. Was bored so. Any other videogame characters who age very unrealistically in their respective games? Post it!

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, it was kinda funny how in AC2 nobody aged at all, then in AC3 Connor and Kanen'tó:kon aged 20 years overnight I agree though, Kanen'tó:kon looked wayyy older than he should have at 17. I thought Connor aged pretty believably, even though it was slightly jarring to have the three-year-jump-which-happened-to-contain-puberty happen so suddenly.

Now that you mention it, though, I think Maria did have somewhat grayer hair in ACB than AC2...

I was a little surprised of how Connor looks after he becomes an Assassin since he's still very young, but obviously looks older, I was like, wtf? Haha

adventurewomen's Avatar Senior Member
    I love this thread, it cracked me up! :'D

Connor's handsome ruggedness changed his appearance quickly, he also just started to move his hair away from his face that made him appear older. All that training he learnt over the past few years got him ripped, it's like he was on a strict protein diet at the same time. I'm happy that you also pointed out that he was just 14 & 17 there, because some people mistake Connor for being a grown man there when he was 17 in that screencap - he's still a teenager.

Kanen'tó:kon, looked way beyond his years I agree - Connor and Kanen'tó:kon are around the same age.

I was also annoyed at the fact no one aged in AC2 & Brotherhood.

---------------

I think that Caterina Sforza changed her appearance quickly in the space of a few years:

AC2:

Brotherhood:

It's like Caterina got tired of being a brunette and decided to become a redhead.

Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    I think that Caterina Sforza changed her appearance quickly in the space of a few years:

AC2:

Brotherhood:

It's like Caterina got tired of being a brunette and decided to become a redhead.
    Those are actually both from AC2 Her database picture showed her with red hair, but her character model was a brunette. Though it might have just been the weird, greenish-brown filter they put on Forli that made her hair look darker than it was.

Either way, I'm glad they remodeled her for Brotherhood, because AC2's character models (outside of Ezio) were kind of crap.

Edit- you changed the picture while I was quoting you! It was the database pic from AC2 before.

Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    Those are actually both from AC2
    I just edited my post before you commented accidentally pasted a second AC2 but now I changed it to Bro.. they are now two different images.. and from two different times one from AC2 & then the other from Brotherhood

Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    I just edited my post before you commented.. they are now two different images.. and from two different times one from AC2 & then the other from Brotherhood
    I know, I edited mine. I guess you were in the editor when I clicked into the thread, and the edited image wound up in my quote. The first one was AC2's database headshot though.

Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    I know, I edited mine. I guess you were in the editor when I clicked into the thread, and the edited image wound up in my quote. The first one was AC2's database headshot though.
    I know I just pasted that accidentally, well I know the differences in her appearance from AC2 & Brotherhood. Caterina just seems the one back then who changed the most in appearance just after Ezio.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    You think that's weird? La Volpe actually looked younger in ACB than in AC2.

AC2:

ACB:

^ Haha! Yeah you're right Keys! That was weird! I wondered that also, it's like did La Volpe discovered some miracle anti-ageing cream and went back 20 years!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►