View Poll Results: Do you play multiplayer?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do

13 24.07%
  • I don't

41 75.93%

Do you play multiplayer?

I'm curious to know weather the majority of people who buy AC games, do or don't play the mutiplayer component.

I played multiplayer in AC:B and AC:R. I played AC III multiplayer here and there. tbh, the multiplayer was fresh for 3 games, now it's not that fun to me anymore.

Only for the trophies. It's not bad, it's just rather unnecessary. I'd prefer it if they removed it completely and focused all their effort into the single player. I agree that it's getting rather stale now as well. It's not a formula that was overly accepted a few years back, and it hasn't really made many advances since then, either. Just seems to me that they're putting on the multiplayer just for the sake of having a multiplayer and to jump on the bandwagon.

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Nope, and I will never play it

Wow, I'm surprised im the first out of 6 that play..
    I LOVE mp.. I didnt in AC IV only because the maps were too similar...
    Leveling up started to feel like a grind too early on (Then again I played ACB, ACR, and AC3 mp from December til april so i had that working against me)
    But I will admit though that if it werent for trophies, I wouldnt play it for more than one day just to check out the maps
    But the same can be said for all MP out there..I wouldnt touch them if they didnt have trophies...
    COD i would play without online trophies until i got into trophy hunting haha

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep, I do.

Fatal-Feit's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by STDlyMcStudpants Go to original post
    Wow, I'm surprised im the first out of 6 that play..
    I LOVE mp.. I didnt in AC IV only because the maps were too similar...
    Leveling up started to feel like a grind too early on (Then again I played ACB, ACR, and AC3 mp from December til april so i had that working against me)
    But I will admit though that if it werent for trophies, I wouldnt play it for more than one day just to check out the maps
    But the same can be said for all MP out there..I wouldnt touch them if they didnt have trophies...
    COD i would play without online trophies until i got into trophy hunting haha
    Same here. The MP rocks!

I only played to get the experience points for initiates. I buy single player games because I do not want to interact with other players. That is why "Sharing is Caring" sucks so much; not because it is broken at the moment, but because I had to friend a bunch of people I don't know to try to complete it.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    If I had a better internet connection I would.

RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member
    I don’t. AC is a single player game, not an MP game.
    They’ve added this mode to appeal to the fans of plot-less games. Even when I attempted once or twice, I can’t find nobody to play with. Like whatever, even if I’m level 1, how would I level up if nobody wants to play? LOL. **** that mode.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►