Small issue with AC Initiates.

I have no idea who to talk to about this or where to post it so...

I have resigned up for ACI today but I am registered under my old account apparently. I use the same Uplay email for my old account and this one so...how do I fix it to where it registers this account as the right one? I wanted the costume for The Huntsman but it seems that it is unlocked via my old account. If EscoBlades or someone can help, please reply or PM me on here. Thanks.

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    Try posting this on the Initiates forum > Feedback

How do you connect two accounts to one mail address? I don't understand the problem to be honest.

edit: Ah, I have an idea. Go to Uplay website and sign in with your mail. Then there should be a tab which shows all accounts (Xbox) that are connected to your Uplay account. I think it's possible to delete accounts.

I have no idea how it let me do it but it did.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by aL_____eX Go to original post
    Try posting this on the Initiates forum > Feedback

Indeed.

All questions relating to Initiates - need to go on the correct website, which would be the Initiates one - they have a support / feedback forum for just this type of question.

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    If you didn't notice yet, I edited my post. This maybe could work. Give it a try.

I tried it and on my Uplay profile (on the website) it shows my ONE PSN account. So maybe there are two Xbox accounts for you?

Yeah. My other account was banned so I made a new one and linked it to this email.

@Shade I actually feel dumb lol. I sent a Support question to Ubisoft to see if they can drop the old GT and make this one my primary one instead of a linked one. I feel dumb because I should have done this first lol. THEN if things haven't changed via ACI, I will post on their forum lol.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Glad you have sorted it.

I will lock thread so people know its answered.