EVA Spartan 317's Avatar Member

Liberation HD: No Deluxe Edition for Xbox 360

Hi all!

I've seen a number of sites where Liberation HD is pre-orderable and offer a Deluxe Edition! The edition that includes weapons and ammo pouch upgrades.
    Now, my problem is that I haven't found any sites that would offer it for Xbox 360! Are these DLCs like the Aveline DLC or the Aveline Figurehead for ACIV?
    Only PC and PS Exclusives?
    Can anybody give me some info or send me a link?

Thanks!

I also would like to know. To my knowledge, AC Liberation still has no 360 date at all.

Originally Posted by UncappedWheel82 Go to original post
    I also would like to know. To my knowledge, AC Liberation still has no 360 date at all.
    It's the 15th of January, same as the PC's!

RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member
    There aren’t any gold editions for AC:Liberation HD in the US or the UK stores.

Idk about ps but I havent seen any deluxe editions on steam. It said that ammo pouches and other stuff is pre-order bonuss. Maybe its same on Xbox. Thanks for attencion goodbye

Originally Posted by RinoTheBouncer Go to original post
    There aren’t any gold editions for AC:Liberation HD in the US or the UK stores.
    Maybe, but I live in Europe.

Originally Posted by paradoxal1997 Go to original post
    Idk about ps but I havent seen any deluxe editions on steam. It said that ammo pouches and other stuff is pre-order bonuss. Maybe its same on Xbox. Thanks for attencion goodbye
    The edition that comes with the pre-order bonuses is the one I'm talking about!
    But I cant even find anything abot Liberation HD on the Xbox LIVE/Xbox Marketplace! I there's no way to pre-order it.

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    What have this world come to? now even downloadable digital games have pre-order bonus and exclusive dlc, what's the even the sense of pre-ordering a digital game?