What is the future of Assassin's Creed?

Hey guys, i just started a new gaming blog and fired it off with a thinking about the setting of new AC game/s. If you have the time, i would love you to take a look at it and let me know, what you thought about it.

http://indigogaming.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member
    To keep selling mainstream games desperately linked to the assassins theme and deeply focused on acting like a historical Grand Theft Auto and Multiplayer until people get tired of it and it becomes another Resident Evil. A Call of Duty and GTA wanna be. You see? from an original masterpiece to a GTA and CoD wanna be. That’s sad, Ubisoft. I feel sorry for you.

Great blog idea, btw.

Well, as long as they keep it fresh and people will not tire from their basic mechanisms, it will sell. And that will be only after few mor AC's hit the market.

Thx.

Originally Posted by RinoTheBouncer Go to original post
    To keep selling mainstream games desperately linked to the assassins theme and deeply focused on acting like a historical Grand Theft Auto and Multiplayer until people get tired of it and it becomes another Resident Evil. A Call of Duty and GTA wanna be. You see? from an original masterpiece to a GTA and CoD wanna be. That’s sad, Ubisoft. I feel sorry for you.

Great blog idea, btw.
    Exactly! Well said!

Hans684's Avatar Senior Member
    The combat, navigation will more or less be the same, stealth goes in all directions and a massive rescope is incoming. The game director of AC3 will return(going to Canada(source: AccsesTheAnimus theire source: his Facebook))
    Most likely no more naval(gamble), not gonna stop yearly releases(like GTA who was from 1997 to 2009(longer than AC for now) but not like COD who is still yearly, source: http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto), two unannounced AC games in development as we speak etc..that's all i remember.

Originally Posted by AssassinHMS Go to original post
    Exactly! Well said!
    Thank you

It’s really sad but if they keep walking on this line, there will be no other ending than what I predicted. I’ve seen it before with numerous franchise. From Darby’s justifications to favoring quantity over quality, the outcome is obvious.

oliacr's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RinoTheBouncer Go to original post

Great blog idea, btw.
    Sorry for you, if you feel this.

Originally Posted by oliacr Go to original post
    Sorry for you, if you feel this.
    I’ve seen it all before. I WISHHHHHH I turn out to be wrong.

Haha good blog, but I must say, even though it's a blog, try to capitalize all of your I's! It's a tad grammar-nazi-ish, I know, but I think that formal and proper language is key to having a lasting impression. You don't want to appear like a twelve year-old with a keyboard (not that you do .)

killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hans684 Go to original post
    The combat, navigation will more or less be the same, stealth goes in all directions and a massive rescope is incoming. The game director of AC3 will return(going to Canada(source: AccsesTheAnimus theire source: his Facebook))
    Most likely no more naval(gamble), not gonna stop yearly releases(like GTA who was from 1997 to 2009(longer than AC for now) but not like COD who is still yearly, source: http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto), two unannounced AC games in development as we speak etc..that's all i remember.
    WTF ? Noooooo not Hutchinson OMG ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►