AC 4- what's the fastest way to earn money?

Or should I ask, what's the best way to earn money?

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    Honestly.. if you have the Companion App for your phone the fastest way to earn money is to use that and send out your fleet. That's how I did it. and every time I went back to play the game the missions would be done! other than that you could try going for royal convoys and attacking other ships!

Is there no way to deal with goods like in ac3?

Stealth Gamer92's Avatar Senior Member
    Hunting goods like whale and great white sharks ar worth a decent amount at stores, as are the predators on land.

kenway's fleet missions, and selling rum/sugar.

i actually wish they would bring back buying shops/banks/landmarks to generate a consistent cash flow...

Go to the bottom parts of the man, specifically near Serranilla, engage and demast every Man o War/Frigate you see for the next few hours, sell all the stuff you don't need(especially rum and sugar)

phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member
    Kenway's fleet and selling Sugar and Rum. Kenway's fleet may take a lot of time, but they bring back a lot of money up to like 36K if you like high paying missions.

If you know a certain glitch for warehouses, you can make 10k/500-700 rum and sugar in 10 minutes.

What's the glitch for warehouses?
    Also, if I go on a plunder ship spree, should I take my time to board on each ship? or to just destroy them completely and take the leftover goods? because boarding ships consumes lots of time.

I recommend doing assassination contracts and actually collecting treasures. I replayed the story mode and I collected all treasures in Havana I had over 12000r