Lethalla's Avatar Senior Member

If you find a Social Event please post its location here!

So yeah. I've synced over a quarter of SP, have sailed miles, walked around and around cities, visited locations where people reported (on another forum) spawn locations, and found nothing. Which makes me think that maybe they do (as suggested) spawn in the same place in the same timezone, abs expire. I also tried unlinking UPlay, beforehand, and although my friends then showed up on the SP Leaderboards when I started playing again, I still didn't find anything (and it has since reverted to just me in the Friends Leaderboards). And I've never seen a message pop up about "(friend) has found a White Whale!" or anything else.

This is incredibly frustrating, since on PS3 they were all over the map.

Some people have reported finding one and then they apparently appear regularly.

So, please, if you DO find something, could you please post:
    - The map coordinates of the Chest, Royal (blue) Convoy or White Whale
    - Your timezone (in GMT please)
    - The time remaining until it disappears

thanks. <3

KmarkoPL's Avatar Banned
    Social events are broken , also giving you coordinates for them will not do much , cos they will not be in your game .

main topic http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Social-Events

Kytr's Avatar Senior Member
    Also, they are only open for 10 minutes, so this approach probably won't work.

Lethalla's Avatar Senior Member
    On the other site I mentioned some people WERE finding stuff at the locations posted. Hence my "attempt" to do the same here. But hey, if no one wants to, fine.

Anyways, I DID finally get a response from Ubi Support regarding the issue, though all it said was "Thank you for reporting the issue. We have passed this case and similar incidents through to the concerned department for further review. If a solution/fix is out it would appear on the support section of our Website". Better than nothing I suppose.

KmarkoPL's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Lethalla Go to original post
    On the other site I mentioned some people WERE finding stuff at the locations posted. Hence my "attempt" to do the same here. But hey, if no one wants to, fine.

Anyways, I DID finally get a response from Ubi Support regarding the issue, though all it said was "Thank you for reporting the issue. We have passed this case and similar incidents through to the concerned department for further review. If a solution/fix is out it would appear on the support section of our Website". Better than nothing I suppose.
    I did contacted CS many times , and always the same answer ! Hope Mr_Shade will be able get some more light on that :|

I thought it did work?? If you put your PSN as well so we can quickly add you, then it counts as a friend finding it and will thus share on your game?? Correct me if i'm wrong! Really need 2 more Convoys and a White Whale lol