Splinter Cell Blacklist: Crashes after 23 or 24 minutes gameplay

Hello,
    I got this odd problem , ruining my gaming expierence. Game for some reason crashes and gives short error "blacklist_DX11_game.exe has stopped working". I've tried lowering settings, switching from dx11 to dx9, switching to windowed from fullscreen, turning off windows aero- all same problem. Very strange it's always happening right on 23 or 24 minute gameplay mark.

My pc specs:
    Intel I3-3240 3,4 ghz;
    Radeon 7850 1gb;
    4 GB ram;
    Windows 7 64bit.

Game overall runs really fluently, there is no lag or any stutter before crash, it just happens out of nowhere. Only this game crashes , other ones like battlefield 3, metro 2033, planetside 2 never crashes. I don't know what to do please help.

Here how the crash error looks, this time dx9 setting and crashed after playing for 24 minutes. So frustrating.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
     1 people found this helpful

Thank you, submitted a ticket

KenTWOu's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Taddis12 Go to original post
    Game for some reason crashes and gives short error "blacklist_DX11_game.exe has stopped working". I've tried lowering settings, switching from dx11 to dx9...
    I didn't get it. You still get this ''error "blacklist_DX11_game.exe'' thing even when you switch the game to DX9 mode?

P.S: by the way, recommend you to read this thread. They discussed the same issue.

Originally Posted by KenTWOu Go to original post
    I didn't get it. You still get this ''error "blacklist_DX11_game.exe'' thing even when you switch the game to DX9 mode?

P.S: by the way, recommend you to read this thread. They discussed the same issue.
    When i use DX9 it says "blacklist_game.exe has stopped working" as you can see in screenshot I posted here.

I've tried solutions mentioned in that forum thread, except using pirated exe file somebody mentioned there,but that didn't work.

When i use DX9 it says "blacklist_game.exe has stopped working" as you can see in screenshot I posted here.
    Yeah, now I can see your screenshot, I couldn't see it yesterday for whatever reason

I've tried solutions mentioned in that forum thread, except using pirated exe file somebody mentioned there,but that didn't work.
    This really sucks. People mentioned there that the game works fine in offline mode (but unfortunately it can't save your progress in that mode which is another bug). Is it possible that Uplay is the cause of your issue? I mean, Uplay could try to connect somewhere every 25 minutes. May be something is blocking it. Your host file, firewall or antivirus software? So try to turn off all Uplay features, just in case. By the way, if you decide to reinstall Uplay, back up your savegame folder!!!
    c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\

By the way, my specs are:
    Core 2 Duo E8400 3,0 ghz
    Radeon 4850 (DX10) 512gb with very old drivers
    6 GB ram
    Windows 7 64bit

And my Steam version of the game works just fine in windowed borderless mode.

I don't have antivirus software running in background ever, only using malwarebytes to scan system once per day.
    All executable files from uplay and game client has been allowed through the firewall, also tried to shut down firewall completely.
    Tried to remove host file to create a fresh one as somebody suggested in these forums;
    Tried to open required ports in the router setup;
    Tried to connect to internet through cell phone modem (various operators) to see if its just my ISP problem;
    Tried to remove any extra lan/internet connection adapters;
    Tried running game in windowed/windowed borderless mode;
    Tried to remove as much background applications and services as possible;
    Tried running game as administrator and various compatibility modes;
    Tried to uninstall using revo uninstaller (removing every trace of game and uplay in my pc) and installing again;

I'm pretty sure its some online connectivity in game error, as i can't get online part of the game to work at all . It always says "the splinter cell blacklist service is not available please try again later". And maybe after those 23min it tries to connect, fails and makes my game crash.

I'm pretty sure its some online connectivity in game error, as i can't get online part of the game to work at all . It always says "the splinter cell blacklist service is not available please try again later". And maybe after those 23min it tries to connect, fails and makes my game crash.
    Do you have other Ubisoft games with multiplayer? Far Cry 3 or Assassin's Creed 3/4? Did they have the same connectivity issues? I've heard, that sometimes Uplay doesn't give you access to Ubisoft services because your Uplay password is too complex because of very rare symbols in it. Try to change your password, just in case.

Just tried to connect to online in game with changed password, but no luck.

Splinter Cell: blacklist is my first and i guess last game on this drm made by satan.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►