Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Unfortunately we have no further updates at this time.

We'll be sure to update the Forums as and when we hear news, thank you!

Please fixed! (7 years have passed since its release and has not been fixed)
    I just bought in uplay, automatic exit every 24 minutes. :/
    i am disappointed, that it is an original game and such bug is not fixed (7 years).
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by diiorio Go to original post
    same issue. Playing via Uplay +. Crashes same time period. Copied k over to regular launcher on sash it installed and it doesnt work. Very disappointed, was willing to buy the game for my own but not with this mess going on.
    I am was just responding to another player on this forum and seen your response.

If you are still experiencing this issue can you please try these PC troubleshooting steps and connectivity troubleshooting steps to see if it helps.

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files (dxdiag and msinfo) and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by adam753hun Go to original post
    Please fixed! (7 years have passed since its release and has not been fixed)
    I just bought in uplay, automatic exit every 24 minutes. :/
    i am disappointed, that it is an original game and such bug is not fixed (7 years).
    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and can understand your frustration.

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps in the links provided in my previous post and if the issue persists could you also submit a support ticket and provide your system files.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and can understand your frustration.

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps in the links provided in my previous post and if the issue persists could you also submit a support ticket and provide your system files.
    Thank you for the feedback Ubi-Keo!

I followed tips in troubleshooting,
    Unfortunately again crashes.

But why v1.02 perfectly working? Everything okay.
    1.03 update always crash 20-30 minutes.

Im created • MSInfo and • DxDiag. txt files. Where to send?
    (i tried to send but it writes) "* Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method."
    Thank you very much for help!

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by adam753hun Go to original post
    Thank you for the feedback Ubi-Keo!

I followed tips in troubleshooting,
    Unfortunately again crashes.

But why v1.02 perfectly working? Everything okay.
    1.03 update always crash 20-30 minutes.

Im created • MSInfo and • DxDiag. txt files. Where to send?
    (i tried to send but it writes) "* Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method."
    Thank you very much for help!
    Hey there,

If you're having issues getting in touch via the Support Site, you can also get in touch via Facebook and Twitter

Same trouble

I bought key for this game a while ago (Deluxe Version) and installed the game via UPlay. Everything works fine, i can connect to ShadowNet after swithing off network adapters and adding the game and the launcher to firewall exception list.
    Except the fact that alpha suit is no more avaliable to pick, and a pair of things too. That happened after reinstalling the game, mb it has to do something with Ubisoft Connect replaced Uplay, but idk actually. That's not the point.

My potential team-mate got this issue. He bought the Deluxe version of the game this week, we planned to play in co-op mode. But it can't connect to ShadowNet, and he got all the "service temporarily unavailable, please try later" kind of things. Extra content, including weapons and suits, is also unavailable. Game crashes every ~30 minutes.
    Troubleshooting was passed through - and nothing works, even when we are connected to the same one WiFi-router (like I said, my copy of game works almost flawless).

Please help us, it's a frustraring situation

Something happened

Originally Posted by MikeTheChemist Go to original post
    Except the fact that alpha suit is no more avaliable to pick, and a pair of things too. That happened after reinstalling the game, mb it has to do something with Ubisoft Connect replaced Uplay, but idk actually.
    My Raven and Alpha suits are now unlocked again. Same for Ghost Blue Ops Suit lights.

Thanks for fixing that bug!

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456