Come on, when can we expect a patch to the various problems. Or at least give us some feedback about the progress!
    I can't play SCDA anymore because of the loading problems in Kinshasa. (CTD)

Give us something! <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

No Doubt , Cannot play the game pst this mission , WTF!! I could have waited another month instead of getting this ****!!

Hi
    I?ve just finished Kinshasa part 2 and I a, at the beginning of part 3 I hope you will find my comments any of help.

1. Game crashes to Windows with error in SplinterCell4.exe or C++
    My never crashes (lucky me I guess) but I need to admit that I didn?t even know about the mini map (Z key) until I saw it on this forum, simply 3D map in F1 (palm) is more than enough. However as game was fine, I?ve restarted the level (Kinshasa I) and tried to use mini map and YES! SCDA crashed to my desktop with error in C++ then second time with error in SplinterCell4.exe. I?ve rebooted my PC and start the level from the beginning without the mini map and have no crashes since. 100%tested
    2. Slow performance
    Only after the use of the mini map, but not after rebooting my PC (see above) not tested/done only once, apart from that no problems.
    3. Sam is dead when loading a saved game.
    YES! One of the objectives given (activated by passing the market where the tank is) by NSA is to free w woman from crashed bus. All saves work before that objective is given and all other saves (after the objective is added) work only if you rescue this woman. 100% tested
    4. Wrong/missing textures.
    I have no graphical problems and I never had (lucky me again).

MB Intel DB865PERL
    CPU Intel P4 3.0E HT Prescott
    GPU BFG NVIDIA Ge Force 7800GS OC 256MB/AGP8
    PPU Asus Ageia PhysX P1 128MB
    RAM 4x 512 Dual Channel DDR Kingston Hyper X

Heh, worth a try without minimap.

It don't help me anyway... who needs it? But I liked to watch this yellow dots on it

I play on hard difficult and when I get pissed off with this loading error.. i finished mission without loading... but it was a lil' bit frustrating... watch out on every corner.. but now... I think it was nice

It's pretty hard to finish mission without saving/loading in game where enemies sometimes see you through wall
    But when you finish mission without any stuff like save/load you can feel like real professional agent behind enemy lines :-))

Originally posted by pr0.hitman:
    Heh, worth a try without minimap.

It don't help me anyway... who needs it? But I liked to watch this yellow dots on it

I play on hard difficult and when I get pissed off with this loading error.. i finished mission without loading... but it was a lil' bit frustrating... watch out on every corner.. but now... I think it was nice

It's pretty hard to finish mission without saving/loading in game where enemies sometimes see you through wall
    But when you finish mission without any stuff like save/load you can feel like real professional agent behind enemy lines :-))
    That's true.
    To be honest the game on hard level is meant to be played with no saves at all. Like it was with previous SC games. During auto save (sort of checkpoint) it does say "you have 0 save games remaining" but for some stupid reason it doesn't work and you can do as many saves as you like. Unfortunately auto saves does not work properly and there are other bugs as well so that is why I tend to create full save now and then. I've played all SC titles up until now with auto saves (either at check points or after finishing level) only and I agree it does make it feel professional and well done when you finish. The SCDA is great but unfortunately released as beta version and therefore we need to play it as if we were just the testers for UbiSoft.

Well, I just started getting the textural errors, and that's even with the newest DX9, and the 91.33 drivers, which removed them once before... I checked that it wasn't my save-games, as I tried reloading the Kinshasa mission from scratch...
    Funny thing is, I've played through the game 'til now for the second time, and then it starts cracking... wth?.. Well, will try fixing it some other day...

Best Regards <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Splinter Cell Double Agent:
    The only game I ever wanted that should have shipped with a "Warning!: Excessive bugs inside" label...

Originally posted by DTU_XaVier:
    Well, I just started getting the textural errors, and that's even with the newest DX9, and the 91.33 drivers, which removed them once before... I checked that it wasn't my save-games, as I tried reloading the Kinshasa mission from scratch...
    Funny thing is, I've played through the game 'til now for the second time, and then it starts cracking... wth?.. Well, will try fixing it some other day...

Best Regards
    Hi
    What kind of errors? Could you tell me the details please?

I have just finished part 3 of level kinshasa. Got Hisham escape but after the game ends and when instructed to go back to JBA HQ, the game does not auto load the next level instead jump out of the DA opening screen where I I can choose to continue or load a new game. I tried to reload the last save game but to no avail. Anyone can please help, i have got the latest patch up as 1.02.

Sorry for the 10 year necro, but I just started the game recently. I heard it was buggy, but...... I had no problems until I got to Kinshasa, and the mission loaded with no sound other than fishers. he breathes, grunts, his gun makes firing noises.... but no other sound or music plays. Enemies fire, and their guns make no sounds, just fishers grunts when he gets hit. Enemies yell but no voice comes out.

Hell, the mission doesn't even have an intro. Emile just stares at fisher for a few seconds [I assume initial orders are meant to be barked at this point], then he walks off [not even footstep noises], before fisher jumps out of the van. This must be what deaf people experience for the most part, and its not at all fun.....

Sorry for 5 years necro, which together with the whole age of this thread makes it 15 years necro... I have the same bug and I will see if I will be able to still complete the mission. I use Steam version. It is not the first bug I met. The steam version is a terrible PC port.