Black Flag

Seriously Wtf Ubisoft? I have played and owned all of the AC games. I was so stoked for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I just started playing it, and it sucks. This is hands down one of the worst games of the AC series. Stop changing things that do not need to be changed!! Because of these changes, such as the camera while running, are making this game not fun to play. You cannot see where you are going or anything. when the stupid camera bounces around. Between AC Revelations and now Black Flag those are the worst games of the series.

It takes time to adapt.

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    What?

Nyvri's Avatar Senior Member
    The camera gets annoying plenty of times. I really hope they patch it. Or at the very least, make it work in the next sequel.

As for AC:IV, you just started. No need to label it the first hour. Try manually tilting the camera yourself. That's what I always do.

oliacr's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Megwino18 Go to original post
    Seriously Wtf Ubisoft? I have played and owned all of the AC games. I was so stoked for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I just started playing it, and it sucks. This is hands down one of the worst games of the AC series. Stop changing things that do not need to be changed!! Because of these changes, such as the camera while running, are making this game not fun to play. You cannot see where you are going or anything. when the stupid camera bounces around. Between AC Revelations and now Black Flag those are the worst games of the series.
    I can come up with a quote from embers for this.
    Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore da Firenze
    I don't think Firenze is your problem.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    What's wrong with the camera? I never had any problems with it.

Nyvri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    What's wrong with the camera? I never had any problems with it.
    Try fighting 3-4 guards in a small interior. Not that I think that's one of OP's problem.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't remember AC4 having any missions where you have to fight guards in a small interior.

The camera bounces now, when you run. It also shifts over his right shoulder when walking/fast walking. Previous games didn't do this.

It is a bit nauseating at first, but I got used to it. Don't like it though.

Nutty post I never had any of the OP issues, awesome game, but everyone is entitled to there own opinion.