🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager

4th Multiplayer Event - "Miserly Shadows"

Hello everyone,
    Assassins never rest, even on holiday. To prove it, we will host a very special Multiplayer Event this weekend, shrouded in mystery... It's called Miserly Shadows.

During this event, you'll be able to play your favorite maps at night. Join other thieves and murderers to spread chaos everywhere. Take advantage of the deep nights, shadows can't be recognized… Complete your community objective and unlock these night maps.

Game Mode: Artifact Assault, Manhunt and Domination Modes

Participation Goal: Complete a session from the event playlist.
    Participation Reward: Receive the title "The Shadow"

Individual Goal: Taunt a locked player (20 times)
    Individual Reward: A new Emblem - the "French Empire Flag"

Log into your game during the event to check on your community challenge and unlock the night versions of all the maps available.

Join us in the Shadows this weekend and prove that you are a true assassin.

To join the event, enter multiplayer and navigate to the event queue. We'll see you this weekend!

Ulis_Beastie's Avatar Member
    Seriously hoping there won't be a problem with the maps for PC...

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    This can be fun watching entire lobby taunting each other
    Originally Posted by Ulis_Beastie Go to original post
    Seriously hoping there won't be a problem with the maps for PC...
    Night versions actually use the same map files as normal/weather versions so chanches for failure are minimal

PS I hope some of those arent exactly night so there will be dusk/dawn versions too.

JohnBoyzZ's Avatar Member
    Yay I love events. Those night maps will add a new and different feeling of the game which is always nice.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    This can be fun watching entire lobby taunting each other
    Lol seriously. I'll just find a random standing right behind our side of the map and taunt all game long. There's even a challenge for that haha.

Kirokill's Avatar Senior Member
    Was wondering when the night maps will show up, always my favorite.

Originally Posted by oH JohnBoyzZ Go to original post
    Yay I love events. Those night maps will add a new and different feeling of the game which is always nice.

Lol seriously. I'll just find a random standing right behind our side of the map and taunt all game long. There's even a challenge for that haha.
    I always find this in AA, in order to distract them or have some random fun. Even I do it.

Edit: Dates?

JohnBoyzZ's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Kirokill Go to original post
    I always find this in AA, in order to distract them or have some random fun. Even I do it.

Edit: Dates?
    I know, I do it too when both teams can't seem to steal an artifact.

The event should start tomorrow, 12/27.

Love events, but I am just curious. Are there night versions for Plantation and Fort St Matthieu? And if so, will these maps be in the event on PC, as we haven't had the "normal" version of these maps yet?

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Nevofix Go to original post
    Love events, but I am just curious. Are there night versions for Plantation and Fort St Matthieu? And if so, will these maps be in the event on PC, as we haven't had the "normal" version of these maps yet?
    I bet no, We wont have fort and plantation night versions but when we will finally get the event unlocking those maps we will also get their night versions automatically.

YAY night maps

Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager
    Are there night versions for Plantation and Fort St Matthieu? And if so, will these maps be in the event on PC, as we haven't had the "normal" version of these maps yet?
    Anykeyer guessed right. Platforms that don't have access to Plantation and Fort Saint Matthieu won't get the night versions for now. You'll get them as soon as the "normal" versions are unlocked.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►