just wondering, is it solved already? I just encounter the same problem

Originally Posted by feqid987 Go to original post
    ok, i will try to reinstall
    just wondering, is it solved already? I just encounter the same problem

Any news?

Bought the base game a few years ago & added the dlc today (both by uplay)
    dlc start option didn´t show up in the game menue
    reinstalled the game, reinstalled ubisoft connect.... nothing
    read the forum, realized it´s an 8 year old problem & asked for a refund

I am currently having the same problem as the DLC is not showing up in the game's menu and I also have proof of the fact that I do own it but it won't let me play it and despite the fact that I have presented to the support team the proof of the DLC not showing up in the game's menu they still did not helpped me with anything (not even a refund seens I cannot access it). Here is the proof of the DLC not showing up in game despite me owning it on uplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZJnoDVFIdU

you must finish Sequence 3, Memory 4

im sorry for not ansvering earlier,but i reinstalled the game and nothing, i cant play the dlc that i bought.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @ feqid987 - If you're still experiencing this issue, please reach out to us via the support website by opening a live chat session or through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.

How to access and play DLC Freedom Cry?

Hello all, Maybe these steps will help you.
    If you used Steam to purchase the DLC, you might have to redeem the item in-game manually.

First, click right on the Black Flag game library in Steam, click "View CD key", and copy the Freedom Cry key to the clipboard.

Then start the game and go to "Extra content", click the "Redeem" button at the top right, and paste the key and confirm.Dirtyroulette.

Finally, restart the game and you should be seeing a picture featuring Adewale in the top right of the main menu (possibly sharing the space with Adeline, another character unlocked in a DLC).

Thank You