Blacklist save's gone PC

Hi,

I haven't played Blacklist for a while now, but yesterday my friend asked me if I wanted to play with him, so I downloaded it. Today, after the installation, I noticed my save was gone? Wtf is up with that? SP 100% + all items, CO-OP 100% etc, all gone. What's even the point with cloud saving when it's broken like ****... Love to pay full price for a game that only throws my save into the garbage! (y) Wp. Really dissapointed... Is there something I can do about this? To get my save back.....?

Thanks,
    Alexander

If I understand the workings of the Blacklist saves and you played on a different version than 1.03 all you could have to do is copy some files. Look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\(long number). In there there should be a couple of folders, one named 91 and one named 449. Copy the files in 91 to 449 and try again.

Originally Posted by fubick Go to original post
    If I understand the workings of the Blacklist saves and you played on a different version than 1.03 all you could have to do is copy some files. Look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\(long number). In there there should be a couple of folders, one named 91 and one named 449. Copy the files in 91 to 449 and try again.
    The thing that I believe is the big thief in this drama is the fact that the game updated (1.1?) and then it auto-started at that version. A month ago I reinstalled Windows so my old local save files are gone... All my achievement is gone too... Wtf. Why didn't the game update all update before it started? I guess that's what ruined it all.

Still thanks!