Ok i am a huge fan of carrier landings will this addon feature a rolling and pitching deck!? (Like CFS 2 Featured)

For realism and more excitement on landings this would be unexpendable.

Will there be landing officers signaling you in?

This way you would be forced to replicate the exact landing cirquit where you focus on the signals and turning so you 'wont loose sight of this officer!

I think the existing text's used by ground control need a lot of upgrading because these endless request of landing cleareance by A.I. is unrealistic, stupid and boring after hearing them for so many years!

I have asked this a long time ago but now with the PF the following really needs attention:

Ships under attack won't keep a straight heading!

No skipper is going to offer his ship for target practice when under attack evasive manuevres are the way to dodge torpedo and bomb attacks!

You can tell by many WWII photo's that ships under atack are making curves circkels or zig zag to give the enemy a hard time just as veteran pilots knew and any FB Pilot should know that to fly straight is a dead wish in combat!

Skilled Captain's were able to keep their ship unharmed from torpedo or bomb attacks by evasive manuevres!

Thnx,
    Kees.

Ok i am a huge fan of carrier landings will this addon feature a rolling and pitching deck!? (Like CFS 2 Featured)

For realism and more excitement on landings this would be unexpendable.

Will there be landing officers signaling you in?

This way you would be forced to replicate the exact landing cirquit where you focus on the signals and turning so you 'wont loose sight of this officer!

I think the existing text's used by ground control need a lot of upgrading because these endless request of landing cleareance by A.I. is unrealistic, stupid and boring after hearing them for so many years!

I have asked this a long time ago but now with the PF the following really needs attention:

Ships under attack won't keep a straight heading!

No skipper is going to offer his ship for target practice when under attack evasive manuevres are the way to dodge torpedo and bomb attacks!

You can tell by many WWII photo's that ships under atack are making curves circkels or zig zag to give the enemy a hard time just as veteran pilots knew and any FB Pilot should know that to fly straight is a dead wish in combat!

Skilled Captain's were able to keep their ship unharmed from torpedo or bomb attacks by evasive manuevres!

Thnx,
    Kees.