Comparing AC3 missions to AC4

I, like most people, like how Ubisoft handled the Optional Objectives in AC4. To me, none of the missions stood out to me as ones I had to play again, unlike AC3 where I really enjoyed several missions and felt that I had to play them again. Whilst nothing stood out to me in AC4, I think it was that they were mostly crafted so well that I didn't feel the need to replay any.

What do you think?

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    AC3 missions better then AC4's?

DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    tbh I never feel the need to replay stand alone missions, but I have replayed AC3 twice and I'm just starting my forth playthrough of AC4 so take from that what you will.

adventurewomen's Avatar Senior Member
    As much of AC4 I've played so far, I prefer the missions & sequences of AC3, that's just my opinion though.

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    As much of AC4 I've played so far, I prefer the missions & sequences of AC3, that's just my opinion though.
    Of course it is.

If I told you that the rest of AC4 though was filled with Native Americaness then suddenly it's missions and sequences would improve, wouldn't it?

killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    Of course it is.

If I told you that the rest of AC4 though was filled with Native Americaness then suddenly it's missions and sequences would improve, wouldn't it?
    To her it would , it would all become "genuine and real".

I think AC3 had so many boring missions I nearly gave up on the game because of the first hour and a half or whatever it was as Haythem it was so boring. I think 4 is better in practically every way except for the weapons were better on 3. I 100% AC2, ACB, ACR and Black Flag but never at any point did I feel like I wanted to 100% 3.

adventurewomen's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by killzab Go to original post
    To her it would , it would all become "genuine and real".
    Seriously TF you need to calm down. No need to be rude.

Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    Of course it is.

I'm not going to even bother answering this mess of stupidity.

AC3 has much greater mission variety, more cinematic moments and I feel like the missions took a greater effort to build. Only problem is that they suck so bloody hard. In AC4 focus has been on building the levels rather than the missions. And then you can tackle these levels anyway you please. Pretty much all missions are built around using the Jackdaw, sneaking in compounds, or stealthily navigate urban enviroments (tailing/eavesdropping). In other words: doing the things the game is good at! It's soooooooooooo much more enjoyable than the junk AC3 had. Less work for the devs, a ton more fun to play, everyone is happy !

killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    Seriously TF you need to calm down. No need to be rude.
    And Rooster isn't ?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►