Community Challenge Refresh?

Does anyone know when the next community challenge will appear? Is it weekly, monthly, or just whenever they decide?

I'm looking everywhere for this answer but I can't find anything. I understand that you need to go to the database then the leaderboards in the pause menu, it's nothing to do with initiates, and nothing to do with the multiplayer community challenges.

This is the first thread I've ever posted so if anyone has anything to say, please comment

Originally Posted by Michaels Luck Go to original post
    Does anyone know when the next community challenge will appear? Is it weekly, monthly, or just whenever they decide?

I'm looking everywhere for this answer but I can't find anything. I understand that you need to go to the database then the leaderboards in the pause menu, it's nothing to do with initiates, and nothing to do with the multiplayer community challenges.

This is the first thread I've ever posted so if anyone has anything to say, please comment
    Well that´s really a good question as I still want to have the El Impoluto figurehead so please Ubisoft tell us when the next community challenge will be.

Thank you very much and regards,

jetlee2777

The previous one is, to my knowledge, still in need of repair and they won't do another one until the bugs are ironed out.

You'll know when it happens, as you'll get a message when you start up the game.

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    The patch fixing them has already come out. Now we just need to wait until they resume the challenges.

Awesome! Thanks a ton, and hopefully others with this question will find this helpful