🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager

3rd Multiplayer Event - "Takeover"

Hello Assassins,
    The time has come for another exciting Multiplayer event.

Join the multiplayer community this weekend, December 13th - 15th in our new "Takeover" event for Xbox-360, Xbox One and PS3 with the PS4 & PC versions of the event coming at a later date. Enter Wanted mode on two exclusive maps – Plantation and Fort Saint Mathieu – and play as one of our three new DLC characters! Complete your community objective and unlock our two new maps.

Game Mode: Wanted

Participation Goal: Complete a session from the event playlist.
    Participation Reward: Receive the title "The Pirate Legend"

Individual Goal: Perform a kill with a scoring multiplier active 15x
    Individual Reward: A new Emblem "Pirate Flag"

Log into your game during the event to check on your community challenge and unlock these exclusive new maps:

Join us this weekend and prove that you are truly a murderous Pirate Legend.

To join the event, enter multiplayer and navigate to the event queue. We'll see you this weekend!

Localist2012's Avatar Senior Member
    First event so far I like the look of. Fantastic.

What will be the times for the event? 1600 13 December - 1600 15 December Brussels time again? (which would be 10am-10am EST)

Heads up, Valentin. Those two images you posted of the new maps are triggering malware alerts on Google Chrome. Not sure what's up with that, but it's causing the entire forum to be flagged as malware by Google.

Originally Posted by Gestahl Go to original post
    Heads up, Valentin. Those two images you posted of the new maps are triggering malware alerts on Google Chrome. Not sure what's up with that, but it's causing the entire forum to be flagged as malware by Google.
    This, was just about to make a post myself.

But wow that angle for virginia plantation is really cool.

This thread is marked by Google Chrome as dangerous. I highly suggest ubi-Valentin or another ubi affiliate to use google chrome and check it out for more information.

Edit: beat me 2 it.

- Just to be 100% sure, you dont actually have to personally play wanted on these maps to get the maps, right?

They added a whole bunch of challenge achievements on the Xbox One, letting us know the name of future events and when they start.

Takeover: Perform 15 Kills with a Scoring Multiplier in the Takeover Event - Starts in 2 days.
    Under Control: Stun 10 pursuers in a capture zone in the Under Control Event - Starts in 9 days.
    Miserly Shadows: Taunt a locked player 20 times in the Miserly Shadows Event - Starts in 16 days.
    Uncertain Alliances: Earn 15 Focus bonuses in the Uncertain Alliances event - Starts in 37 days.
    The Renegades: Finish 5 sessions on the podium in The Renegades Event - Starts in 58 days.
    Bloodbath: Earn 5 Decoy bonuses in the Bloodbath Event - Starts in 86 days.
    The Ultimate Army: Succeed 20 Wolfpack objectives in The Ultimate Army event - Starts in 114 days.
    Suspicion: Chain 2 kills including Poison/Poison Dart in the Suspicion Event - Starts in 149 days.
    Abilities Hacked: Kill 5 players with Booby Trap in the Abilities Hacked event - Starts in 191 days.

I still wish we had a way to get the Flying Dutchman challenge achievement, but it is what it is.

Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager
    two images you posted of the new maps are triggering malware alerts on Google Chrome
    Well that's new...I'll take the pictures off while we have this issue.

Originally Posted by Gestahl Go to original post
    They added a whole bunch of challenge achievements on the Xbox One, letting us know the name of future events and when they start.

Takeover: Perform 15 Kills with a Scoring Multiplier in the Takeover Event - Starts in 2 days.
    Under Control: Stun 10 pursuers in a capture zone in the Under Control Event - Starts in 9 days.
    Miserly Shadows: Taunt a locked player 20 times in the Miserly Shadows Event - Starts in 16 days.
    Uncertain Alliances: Earn 15 Focus bonuses in the Uncertain Alliances event - Starts in 37 days.
    The Renegades: Finish 5 sessions on the podium in The Renegades Event - Starts in 58 days.
    Bloodbath: Earn 5 Decoy bonuses in the Bloodbath Event - Starts in 86 days.
    The Ultimate Army: Succeed 20 Wolfpack objectives in The Ultimate Army event - Starts in 114 days.
    Suspicion: Chain 2 kills including Poison/Poison Dart in the Suspicion Event - Starts in 149 days.
    Abilities Hacked: Kill 5 players with Booby Trap in the Abilities Hacked event - Starts in 191 days.

I still wish we had a way to get the Flying Dutchman challenge achievement, but it is what it is.
    I for one hope they get this fixed or we are going to have another challenge come and go with no chance to unlock. The announcement clearly states that the new event is not coming to next gen consoles until a later date so if the challenge starts this weekend kiss it goodbye.

vinkula's Avatar Member
    So what is the community challenge? Are we supposed to know yet?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►