Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Assassins creed iv black flag multiplayer dlc, blackbeards wrath

ASSASSINS CREED IV BLACK FLAG MULTIPLAYER DLC, BLACKBEARDS WRATH, AVAILABLE TUESDAY

First DLC pack brings three new lethal characters, the infamous Blackbeard, the deadly Orchid and the mystical Jaguar

London, UK December 9, 2013 Today Ubisoft announced that the first DLC for Assassins Creed IV Black Flag multiplayer, Blackbeards Wrath, is available from Wednesday for download on PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and from Tuesday on Xbox LIVE for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Xbox 360, computer entertainment system, and PC.

Three new characters join the hunt, Blackbeard, the Jaguar and The Orchid, each character bringing their unique skill set to battle for the title of best assassin.

Blackbeard, wielding a sword and a short temper is not to be trifled with. His reputation as a feared pirate is justly received and his preferred kill moves include using his tremendous strength to throw his targets off balance and then quickly finishing them with one clean strike.

The Orchid, a Templar-friendly deadly assassin grew up in China, serving as a military advisor in the Quing dynasty where she honed her murderous skills. She executes opponents swiftly and gracefully with her katana, an extension of her mind and body.

The Jaguar, Cuali, an Aztec warrior from Mexico, took to the sea to fight against the Spanish conquest of Central America. A fighter, he survived the destruction of his community and joined forces with a growing contingency of native Templars who sought renewed peace and order. Driven by a mystical force, The Jaguar fights like his namesake, striking swiftly and quietly with his preferred weapon, a discreet axe.

All three characters are available in Assassins Creed IV Black Flag multiplayer starting Tuesday, where they will join the hunt for survival.

For players interested in the Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass, its available now and includes Freedom Cry a nine mission self-contained story featuring Edward Kenways first mate Adewale, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, additional single-player missions, weapons, skins and collectibles, as well as this multiplayer DLC and upcoming new characters to the multiplayer experience.

For more information on Assassins Creed, please visit: assassinscreed.com, www.facebook.com/assassinscreed and for specific multiplayer information visit http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/...s/multiplayer/ .

For the latest news on Assassins Creed IV : Black Flag collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.

About Assassins Creed:
    Initially launched in 2007, the first five Assassins Creed games have sold more than 57 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassins Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, mobile games, novels, as well as a feature-length movie currently in development.

About Ubisoft
    Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassins Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancys, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisofts worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2012-13 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1,256 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
    2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassins Creed, Black Flag and Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

PlayStation is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Kinect, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

DeafAtheist's Avatar Senior Member
    I am a season pass holder for the Xbox One version. I can't find where to download the DLC without paying extra for it on the Xbox Game Store. I looked under "Extra Content" on the main menu and also in the multiplayer menu and it's not listed in either place.

Xbox One. Same here. Can't find the multiplayer characters DLC and either the Kraken Ship pack DLC on the Main Menu list. Is like the Season Pass is not working at all.

Took me a while but found it under the extra contents, under customization in multiplayer

I cant actually believe this. Just updated Creed about 30 minutes ago on the xbox one and its just reset EVERYTHING. I was Prestige 2 with an abstergo Rank that was within the top 20. Not only that but some of the things i bought with actual money have been taken from me as well, along with all my credits i purchased. Im very disappointed in ubisoft as I am a long time AC fan and its just like a slap in the face. Please get it sorted before my head explodes.

I'm also an Xbox One Season Pass holder, and can't find a way to download the Blackbeard's Wrath DLC without paying for it.

I've looked in the Extra Contents section in MP, in the Xbox Store, etc. (Kraken Ship pack isn't showing up either)
    I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing Season Pass. No luck.

DeafAtheist's Avatar Senior Member
    It's still not showing up for me. I just love paying for stuff without getting access ti it

I've looked everywhere as well and it's not under those sections. But it is up for 3 bucks at the store. This has probably been asked already.....Bought the pass on Xbox One....is it not good on the 360 as well?

Originally Posted by ClearedSilver35 Go to original post
    Took me a while but found it under the extra contents, under customization in multiplayer
    I found it here as well but mine is listed in here for $2.99 and the season pass is listed as "PURCHASED"

side note: does the season pass also include the Appearance & Gameplay packs listed in this multiplayer extra content menu?

I'm having the same issues as above on Xbox one, it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for seasons pass owners when players are running about as the new characters already and we can't.