(almost) Full survey posted on Kotaku

So the guy running Kotaku was randomly selected to do the survey. Obv he just screenshotted the entire thing and posted it. Some interesting questions in there for sure. Here you go:

http://kotaku.com/ubisoft-is-asking-...ins-1478714690

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Just read it too. Some interesting stuff in there. And for a not realy ac fan he answered the questions good. ( he wants more assassinations ) I am pretty sure they are going to make or are already making more pirate games, the questions kinda hint to that.

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Aghh, more questions about linear sequences and whether we'd buy uncharted. Yes, I would buy it and I do like linear gameplay sequences but not in AC Ubisoft! Interesting about the read dead redemption question - I think they're are trying to gauge how much we want more 'true' open-world games with that one. That I am fine with, just no bloody linearity or Uncharted-esque gameplay.

PLEASE!

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Aghh, more questions about linear sequences and whether we'd buy uncharted. Yes, I would buy it and I do like linear gameplay sequences but not in AC Ubisoft! Interesting about the read dead redemption question - I think they're are trying to gauge how much we want more 'true' open-world games with that one. That I am fine with, just no bloody linearity or Uncharted-esque gameplay.

PLEASE!
    This x100

killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    I haven't read them all... but I don't understand some questions ...

They're making reference to stuff that isn't even present in the game !

Like :
    - the ability to call allies in missions a la Ezio saga / ACIII
    -the ability to use different ships
    Spoiler:  Show
    The final duel against Torres ???? WTF ? I am pretty sure we just air assassinate him in any case ...

They're trying to determine if those would make a good comeback/addition.

And yeah, it sounds to me like IV is getting another game. Sounds good to me.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by killzab Go to original post
    Spoiler:  Show
    The final duel against Torres ???? WTF ? I am pretty sure we just air assassinate him in any case ...

Lol yeah, "duel" with the highest possible amount of quotation marks.

I play Uncharted for different reasons than I play AC. I wish Ubi would stop conflating the two like they're anything alike.

One of the multiplayer questions: "The possibility to import content from previous Assassin's Creed multiplayer games (e.g. characteres, maps)"

OMG YES PLEASE WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS!!!

PedroAntonio2's Avatar Member
    Why they are trying to be like Uncharted ? Be like RDR...if you want to be like Uncharted, do it in Modern Day Missions, but don't bring linearity in the Animus storyline

misterB2001's Avatar Member
    i LOVE the thought of the same city in different Era's, could be very interesting

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by misterB2001 Go to original post
    i LOVE the thought of the same city in different Era's, could be very interesting
    This is something Darby has wanted to do since ACR (originally we were supposed to see Altaïr travel to Constantinople and then Ezio centuries later). Unfortunately technology has held them back so far, but maybe next-gen will finally allow them more freedom to play with things like multiple protagonists and varying maps of the same city in different eras.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►