Edward's golden sword and pistols from trailer/art/figure

I was just wondering, Is the golden sword and pistols that edward carries in the trailers, videos, pictures, art and figurine available in game? If they are, anyone knows how to get them?

Thanks a bunch in advance! )

Click Here to See Image.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Golden pistols are unlocked for completing all the naval contracts, and the gold swords are some kind of DLC thing. I'm not even sure how I got them.

haha, Yea. I do have both of them. But the golden swords dlc thing is actually not the swords that edward carries in the picture nor the trailer nor with the collector's edition figurine. Also, i was wondering what pistols are those he's carrying in the picture? they're definitely not the golden pistols..hmmm

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh, okay, I misunderstood what you were saying, and somehow completely looked over the image you linked

Unfortunately Assassin's Creed is usually really bad at transferring what's in promotional art into the actual game (though they did get the brown cloak they advertised in that image, which is a plus). I don't think the weapons you're referring to are in the game. It's another case of misleading promo art, just like Ezio's bracers in ACB.

Ahhh,,,i see. haha, thank you so much for clearing that up for me. I really liked that promotional sword. haha